Behind Big Brother hits the internet airwaves with our podcast show. Hosts Tim and David are back to discuss the 2014 season.
A podcast is a downloadable radio program you can play on your smartphone, iPod or computer. The easiest way to get started is to subscribe via iTunes, or use a player below.
– Tom’s mysterious money
– Richard = snoreszville
– Penny’s ice bath pleasure
– Lina’s diversity quota
– The self entitled side of the house
– Leo’s Maggi meltdown
– The type of people who are on reality shows…
– Lawson’s big dufus move
– Priya is our god
– Does Lawson have implants?
– Travis loses the plot
– Wikipedia speaks the truth
Here’s the vandalised Big Brother Australia Wikipedia page:
This is the biggest podcast ever.
– The biggest false start in Big Brother history
– Recap of The David Show
– Snappy tasks
– Poodles in the spa
– Skye’s camouflage and meltdowns
– Where’s Priya?
– Where’s Gemma’s sanity?
– Picks on a winner based on leather
– Some dodgy ratings numbers
– Tim’s entrance
– The ultimate Block crossover
– White girls wasted in the BB house
– Illegally loaded spas
– Tim is satanic!
In this show:
– We’re back
– Big Brother’s cocacabana talent show
– Sonia’s got back
– Skype is great value
– Snap decisions on all of the housemates
– Pepperoni nips
– Who is Lisa?
– Waiting for Travis to P and S everywhere
– It feels like a cheap greek mansion
– Talking poles
– Power bottoms of the house
– No more food episodes
– Big Brother’s social media
We’re back! Just a warning: there’s a few naughty words said towards the beginning of this episode.
– Surly’s multiple funerals
– Josh’s departure
– Sam does something unfatherly to Big Baby
– Unwanted guests and the perpetual Ryan Fitzgerald
– Stacey and the dreaded vote to save
– What is it about Estelle that annoys people?
– Sam wears a terrible shirt on the secrets show
– Family friendly erodes away
– Sam and Layla sloppy kisses
– Close confinement horniness
– No more butt crack!
– Fans are getting cray cray
– Angie gets her own spinoff show
In this episode:
– An indepth discussion on the new intruder and Big Brother’s sleazy brothel ways
– Sam’s inability to wear clothes
– Ava and Sam will be evicted soon
– Michael’s reaction to the intruders
– Have the intruders been briefed?
– Radio task chat
– Who will create a career out of Big Brother?
– Snooze alert!
– The official BB website’s adjectives and metaphors
– Sucking neck in the BB house
– Angie flipping out
– Who will go?
– What else have they got up their sleeve?
In this episode:
– Inside the sound proof chamber
– Some (soundproof) nominations chat
– Pot plant news alert!!!
– Animal task review
– House two was house poo
– The month in lull
– What is this show’s ide ntity?
– The Ava balloon metaphor
– Yay bye Ray
– Bulllying lol
– Who’s a pot plant?
The chat room and captains quarters
Bitchy housemate talk
How will Sam mark his territory?
BB body dismorphia
We’re back! In this episode:
– Recap of the past two evictions
– Is Ryan a jerk?
– Sonia is working it with Surly
– BB Confidential is a train wreck
– We rate the housemates!
– Ryan’s IQ sucking osmosis
– What are Ray’s life choices?
– Zoe’s chariot galloping into the sun
– YES/NO is a YES
– Flying Twisters and flashbacks
– A Lil Bash of Lil Sis
– Will we go back to BB of yesteryear?
– Eviction prediction
– Final thoughts on Bradley
– The getting to know you phase
– What’s happening under those doonas?
– The boys do pushups, the girls swoon
– Sonia’s home shopping hosting
– Our housemate loves and hates
– The BB power couple
– Music in the daily show – yay or ney?
– Go green! Recycle all of your weekly tasks
– Selected Big Brother tweets
– The luxury bathroom
– Lotto nominations
– BB Confidential predictions
Tim and David share their thoughts LIVE during the broadcast of the Big Brother 2012 launch show.
Mostly we talk about Sonia’s crazy pants, then discuss the housemates and refreshed show.
– Slip up Tim and David
– Housemate SECRETS SECRETS SECRETS!
– Big Brother launch – the three night spread
– BB playing BB on the crowd
– Facebook voting
– Big Brother Confidential Insider Entertainment Tonight
– Sonia’s busy schedule and missing shows
– No live stream!
– Housemate promos
– The Sonia pita wrap Twister
– Will it be so popular?
– This week’s featured beverage
– Off topics returns!
In this edition:
– The drugs are located elsewhere
– Maximum shuff point
– Sonia’s satanic message
– Cunny talk
– Launch night body cavity searches
– Why no live?
– As seen on the official Big Brother Facebook
– Housemate lockdown
– Fame whore complex
– Big Brother’s cycles
Welcome back to podcasts from Behind Big Brother! In our return episode:
– Big Brother’s revival
– The show moves to social media
– Sonia Kruger’s Ballarat rave
– No shuffling!
– Mystery plans
– No games!
– No adults only!
– Little Sister from Sutherland Shire
– Our weekly episode beverage
In this day 62 episode we provide thought provoking discussion and insights into the last week of Big Brother. Topics include:
– Our tribue to our favourite housemate ever, Nobbi
– vid’s new favourite is Bridgitte due to her inspirational qualities
– “Under the radar” and “playing the game” make a come-back
– What’s so bad about voting strategically?
– The housemates are very horny due and need some release
– The ins and outs of Cherry’s butt crack
– Ben & Bianca need to slide ontop of each other already
– Grey Nomads!
– Alice… who?
– Rory breaks the stereotype and uses the word “cliche”
– Is Travis playing the game or does he have serious issues?
– The winner of Big Brother 2008 is… we dunno.
– We travel into the future and grab some audio from new housemate Pamela
– Well done with the tasks, Big Brother
– The series is winding up… nooo!
– Bitchy YouTube video blogs… blargh.
– Online stalkers
– vid rambles about old media
– Find vibes a new phone!
– Name our off-topic podcast show and win… maybe.
In this overdue episode:
– This week has been good
– This Sunday’s eviction – bye bye Nobbi!
– More Nobbi bitching
– Pseudo relationships are back
– Tim’s three favourite quotes from this week
– Cherry & Bridgitte, Ben & Bianca
– Nobbi’s awful haircut
– Terri isn’t racist
– Mike Goldman is back…
– and so is old BB!
– and much more, including off topic! We discuss “You’ll love Coles” and ANZ ATM’s.
Note: vid apologises for being so quiet in this episode.
Lots of Nobbi bashing in this episode so if you’re a Nobbi fan might be best for you to tune out on this one! In the day 41 episode:
– Fantastic task this week
– Lots and lots of Nobbi bashing
– Travis being taken advantage of
– Intruders… eh.
– Constant matchmaking might get a bit tedious
– Random bits and pieces