Skip to main content

Report: "Uncertain future" after "ratings disaster"

The only possible thing that could save it now is that one of those endings sees Fluffy return and win :cool:

Oh who am I kidding. Nothing could save it now.
LOL. It would help though. My best case scenario right now is for Dion to win, but I can't see it happening.

Well I, for one, am shook. Shook, I tells ya.

And also the season currently airing has pre-filmed three possible endings :rolleyes:
So they have fully turned it into Love Island in a house, that show does the same thing. Why do networks in Australia do everything on the cheap these days and then wonder why so many of their shows fail?

Apparently the final 3 are
Louis, Minee and the sisters 🤮, lowest votes for a final incoming

…with it being THEM in the final I might just do something more constructive like sit and platt my pubes or sow my eyelids shut or pierce my eardrums with sharp meat skewers or something… surely the housemates must sense that this series was a clusterfuck of shit… surely?… cheers.

…if I was one of these housemates I would be too embarrassed to show my face in public again… because everyone would be looking at me thinking “YOU was one of them that helped kill Big Brother AU… you bastard!”… cheers.

😂 who didn't see that coming

By "industry insider" they mean anyone with more braincells than the producers and HMs combined. Anyone who knows how these things work could see whatever was said as the upfronts Big Brother was not returning in 2024.

Back