Skip to main content

Final week schedule of BB Australia

sav0001

2 episodes Monday, 1 episode Tuesday and a 1hr 25 min finale 7:30 pm Wednesday (Dec 4th-6th)

Got a week to get through before we even get to that. Feels like an eternity with the way this series is going.

(and as ever I had the perfect idea for an episode thread poll over the weekend, and as ever I've forgot it by the time you need to race to open the thread!)

They did say there are 5 episodes so I imagine it'll be release either before or after the finale.

Worth noting we've had to suffer this series longer than the housemates did - aired over 31 days whilst the housemates did around 26.

Last edited:
An article from way back on Daily Mail reported that they'd wrapped up taping "save for the finale" so DM accuracy aside it remains possible they haven't taped it. Usual DM disclaimers apply ofc.

Oh yay. I cannot wait. [/s]

EPG data for the final Tuesday episode:
Big Brother brings the housemates' loved ones into the house. After a tearful welcome they update their loved ones on the Big Brother journey before mingling with the other housemates' families.

Oh yay. I cannot wait. [/s]

EPG data for the final Tuesday episode:
Big Brother brings the housemates' loved ones into the house. After a tearful welcome they update their loved ones on the Big Brother journey before mingling with the other housemates' families.
This is ridiculous and also the housemates saying last week on Uncut that two weeks in the Big Brother house was long enough is a joke. None of them would be able to last the 80-100 days seasons that used to be the norm on channel 10 + 9.

The 80-100 day thing used to be a real grind even for the youngsters. Kate in 05 and Michael in2 012 both cracked big time and did some dumb stuff towards the end. I think even Boog got under Tim's skin a little bit whereas he'd likely have not reached so much if she'd come in earlier.

But yeah 26 days is pretty short.

The 80-100 day thing used to be a real grind even for the youngsters. Kate in 05 and Michael in2 012 both cracked big time and did some dumb stuff towards the end. I think even Boog got under Tim's skin a little bit whereas he'd likely have not reached so much if she'd come in earlier.

But yeah 26 days is pretty short.
What did Kate do in 05 again; I vaguely remember it but not the details?

Back