Skip to main content

Final week schedule of BB Australia

I think there was a truth or dare game late in 2005 that resulted in Logan Greg kissing Tim while saying "I love you David, I love you David" (referring to his brother). It was intended as a joking game, but it ended with Kate openly saying she was homophobic and feared gay men because IIRC her ex had cheated on her with a man? @Zcsund1234 might be able to confirm

I think there was a truth or dare game late in 2005 that resulted in Logan Greg kissing Tim while saying "I love you David, I love you David" (referring to his brother). It was intended as a joking game, but it ended with Kate openly saying she was homophobic and feared gay men because IIRC her ex had cheated on her with a man? @Zcsund1234 might be able to confirm
You’ve said every word of it yes, that’s what happened. And then during her interview with Gretel it was brought up and she went on to say she has lots of gay friends and is in no way homophobic. I slightly believed her. Slightly.

Finale EPG data:
All nineteen housemates make a highly anticipated return for the Big Brother 2023 finale. Asthe stakes reach their peak, the final housemates make their case to be the winner of Big Brother 2023.

No mention of 'live'.

Also 'highly anticipated'? Um... no. 😂

Wow that felt short lived. Didn't watch this season in any capacity. No one has even mentioned it to me since it started. Wonder what will happen to BB in Australia after this?

…short term?…

1)… first the Producers will be paraded out to a public square… tied down… and will be publicly flogged for humiliating and destroying the memory of our once great beloved Big Brother as it once was…

2)… they will then have… “I helped to destroy Big Brother AU” tattooed on their foreheads for us all to see… they will forever have to hang their heads in shame…

3)…it’ll be televised ‘Live’ on networks all of Australia to totally humiliate them and ensure that they will NEVER be employed again as Producers of ANY show again so as to destroy them too…

4)… and as a last measure they will all be sterilised so that they can’t have children that may become show destroying Producers too…

…long term?…

1)… they’ve bastardised and destroyed the show so much… it’s been basically on every network in Australia… there are no other networks that will EVER touch it again sadly… we will only have memories of when the show was once great…cheers.

…short term?…

1)… first the Producers will be paraded out to a public square… tied down… and will be publicly flogged for humiliating and destroying the memory of our once great beloved Big Brother as it once was…

2)… they will then have… “I helped to destroy Big Brother AU” tattooed on their foreheads for us all to see… they will forever have to hang their heads in shame…

3)…it’ll be televised ‘Live’ on networks all of Australia to totally humiliate them and ensure that they will NEVER be employed again as Producers of ANY show again so as to destroy them too…

4)… and as a last measure they will all be sterilised so that they can’t have children that may become show destroying Producers too…

…long term?…

1)… they’ve bastardised and destroyed the show so much… it’s been basically on every network in Australia… there are no other networks that will EVER touch it again sadly… we will only have memories of when the show was once great…cheers.
That works for me :) I will take my knitting and enjoy the flogging :shamefully:

Last edited:
it’s been basically on every network in Australia… there are no other networks that will EVER touch it again sadly… we will only have memories of when the show was once great…cheers.
I think Amazon as an online store is not that relevant in Australia, but how much is Amazon spending on Australian productions for live videos? At least in Europe they seem to have an interest BB-style reality shows. They've done Love Island in France and are currently airing Operacion Triunfo in Spain, which people might now as Star/Fame Academy. It's Australian Idol meets Big Brother with contestants living and training in the academy. Prime Video shows the weekly live show and the daily show, live feed (minus the night hours) is shown for free on YouTube though. And Amazon put together a couple of storefronts where they let you shop the looks and products featured on the show.

Based on the reports that I've read, Amazon was actively pursuing the show (and not Endemol shopping it around) and I wouldn't be surprised if they'd eventually pick up Big Brother anywhere in the world. But I'm not sure if Amazon would be interested in Big Brother Australia and if it would be marketable for them. But that's the straw you can clutch at.

And if Amazon doesn't jump in, pursue the rights yourself. Starting in two weeks, one of the famous German Twitch streamers will broadcast his own mini-season of Big Brother on his Twitch channel, which is officially licensed and (co-)produced by Endemol. They will only live in there for 57 hours though, but they will use the same facilities that are currently used for the celebrity season.

This is ridiculous and also the housemates saying last week on Uncut that two weeks in the Big Brother house was long enough is a joke. None of them would be able to last the 80-100 days seasons that used to be the norm on channel 10 + 9.
those 80-100 day seasons did drag on a bit in my opinion.

and is she not entitled to her opinion? its a free country last time i checked?
No one said that she couldn't. The original statement was that she eventually cracked and showed who she really was, which differed from the pretend version she had portrayed since stepping into the house.

What you've quoted was just a reply to a follow up question from someone that couldn't remember how she slipped without giving an opinion on the matter. Calm down.

She's perfectly entitled to her opinion.
And as you agree that it is a free country and we are entitled to ours, we are free to judge someone as homophobic.
Bit of an odd stance from someone with "Gay" in their username.
Are you ok?
I am LGBT but i am not woke, i also believe in freedom of thought/speech.

And no other country has normal BB seasons that are pre-recorded.

I didn't realise last season (I didn't watch at all) was 62 days, pretty much playing out 2 days per episode. At least that is long enough for housemates to feel they were on Big Brother rather than just getting sidetracked when they popped out for a pint of milk.

Back