Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Some of their policies were similar, but as I read through what Trump was saying I realized that he had a better grasp on reality than Sanders did. I believed in Trump more Isee. I looked up into the heavens and felt that Trump was the better choice for me.
Has Trump made you religious now too?

Some of their policies were similar, but as I read through what Trump was saying I realized that he had a better grasp on reality than Sanders did. I believed in Trump more Isee. I looked up into the heavens and felt that Trump was the better choice for me.
You made me curious about this.

This article shows some policies they apparently had in common
https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2...nders-and-donald-trump-have-in-common/422907/

This one looks more indepth at those poliicies, including who else had similar policies
https://newrepublic.com/article/127119/keep-comparing-trump-sanders

and this one shows Bernie leaning in his policies than Hillary, which goes against your looney left comments.
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35666347

You made me curious about this.

This article shows some policies they apparently had in common
https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2...nders-and-donald-trump-have-in-common/422907/

This one looks more indepth at those poliicies, including who else had similar policies
https://newrepublic.com/article/127119/keep-comparing-trump-sanders

and this one shows Bernie leaning in his policies than Hillary, which goes against your looney left comments.
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35666347

Well Sanders is over now, he won't be running for President anymore. We need to look to the future iseeee and Trump being the President is that indeed.

Well Sanders is over now, he won't be running for President anymore. We need to look to the future iseeee and Trump being the President is that indeed.
i'd like it if he ran in the next election, but he may be at the point of why be the pres when I can just retire instead?

Wonder how old the oldest pres is? Is that Donald, or have there been older?

i'd like it if he ran in the next election, but he may be at the point of why be the pres when I can just retire instead?

Wonder how old the oldest pres is? Is that Donald, or have there been older?

It's the wonderful Donald Trump.

Members here think Inigo is an influence on me which we all know is quite silly. She didn't influence me on supporting Trump, her posts merely encouraged me to become more vocal in my support for him.

If I spent more than a few minutes thinking about this I could find many more examples, but I'm bored already.
But just to illustrate the folly of some of your statements, here are a few of your early opinions on Trump, before you decided to jump on Inigo's bandwagon. And before you say it, I am not trying to destroy you. This is the nicest possible way I can point out why "members here" have a hard time accepting anything you say as genuine.

If your about-face was genuine and not related to trying to impress Inigo, this is your chance to explain what changed.

I don't want him either!
@Mooseface, it looks like Trump is going to be the Republican nominee. That does not bode well!
Yeah Trump will probably be very bad. I would feel afraid yet curious to see about how badly his ego would hurt Americ.
Dump the Trump.
He scares me too.
Thank you Madam. I greatly fear a Trump Presidency, but even if he does lose I will still feel sad that there are bigots out there who vote for his nasty and awful ways.
Ha ha so true. Trump is all ego and no brain. A heart made of misery and scorn. I see no light in his eyes.
trump is a cowardly pathetic excuse for a human.

If I spent more than a few minutes thinking about this I could find many more examples, but I'm bored already.
But just to illustrate the folly of some of your statements, here are a few of your early opinions on Trump, before you decided to jump on Inigo's bandwagon. And before you say it, I am not trying to destroy you. This is the nicest possible way I can point out why "members here" have a hard time accepting anything you say as genuine.

If your about-face was genuine and not related to trying to impress Inigo, this is your chance to explain what changed.

The only one who could destroy me here would be the moderators. Those posts you quoted were not me being truthful. I had no problem with Trump. I didn't always agree with everything he said or did. But I never thought he was a monster.

DGWl9XdWsAAnq3G.jpg

LOL Gollum@reepbot

Last edited:
The only one who could destroy me here would be the moderators. Those posts you quoted were not me being truthful. I had no problem with Trump. I didn't always agree with everything he said or did. But I never thought he was a monster.
So why say any of those things at all? If you liked him but didn't want others to know, you could just not make those comments. Nobody was actually making you say negative things about Trump. You could have shown your support for Bernie by saying positive things about him without commenting on Trump at all. This is where I struggle to believe you. If there were no negative comments about Trump from you recorded on this forum I would more easily believe this is not about Inigos influence on you .

oh god i can't believe that evil despot trump will be president. sickening. absolutely sickening.

though with now that evil trump gaining power due to Russian hacks and Putin influence we are probably now entering into dangerously uncertain times.

The above quotes were from Jan 9 2017, The same day Inigo came back to this thread, and then 3 days later you suddenly became a Trump supporter.

I have been reading a bit about him. Seems he is trying to outdo himself in awfulness. I am more worried about his supporters though.

That is scary. The believing about what Trump says.

I don't think I could be friends with someone with such different political beliefs either. I am not that desperate for friends. Though I guess friends are important.

From October 2016 - Did you choose to be a Trump supporter so you could reconcile having Inigo as a friend in your mind?

The reason you gave for still supporting Trump. Your loyalty for Inigo because Trala upset her and she went away again, and guilt that if you had somehow been a better friend to her she may not have left the forum.

Well my loyalty to Inigo pre-dates any recent Trala v Inigo stuff. And I kind of think Inigo would have left anyway and it wouldn't have have had anything to do with me, Trala, or anyone else here. I mean even when Inigo was a more regular poster here she would have the habit of going away for weeks at a time.

And my guilt has to do with private reasons.

So why say any of those things at all? If you liked him but didn't want others to know, you could just not make those comments. Nobody was actually making you say negative things about Trump. You could have shown your support for Bernie by saying positive things about him without commenting on Trump at all. This is where I struggle to believe you. If there were no negative comments about Trump from you recorded on this forum I would more easily believe this is not about Inigos influence on you .

I wanted to get some likes.

The above quotes were from Jan 9 2017, The same day Inigo came back to this thread, and then 3 days later you suddenly became a Trump supporter.

From October 2016 - Did you choose to be a Trump supporter so you could reconcile having Inigo as a friend in your mind?

Choosing to support Trump had nothing to do with trying to reconcile Inigo as a friend. I mean I'd like to be friends with Inigo, but I wouldn't do it by trying to impress her like that because she would see right through it.

Choosing to support Trump had nothing to do with trying to reconcile Inigo as a friend. I mean I'd like to be friends with Inigo, but I wouldn't do it by trying to impress her like that because she would see right through it.
Can you not see how fake your support of trump comes across when you hate him on the 9th, and his greatest supporter on the 12th, and the only thing that changed was Inigo appeared for three days? It is pretty hard to believe you.

Can you not see how fake your support of trump comes across when you hate him on the 9th, and his greatest supporter on the 12th, and the only thing that changed was Inigo appeared for three days? It is pretty hard to believe you.

And what a beautiful three days it was too...

Back