Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

I wish I could say Trump's unelectable, but: They elected Reagan, twice. They elected Bush Jnr, twice. Isn't electing Trump, twice, just the next logical step in the descent into complete and utter idiocy for conservative America?

It is pretty easy to see why they elected Reagan though (not that I agree with his Presidency).

I am unable to open them at the moment but is there a mix of positive and negative articles you could find for the both @reepbot?

13907052_822633831206644_2614874961405411436_n.jpg

MIAMI—Following a series of attacks by his opponents on inconsistent policy statements he has made in the past, Republican frontrunner Donald Trump reportedly shot back at his challengers with a pointed and stinging rebuttal during Thursday’s GOP debate, saying, “I suffer from severe psychological issues, and I desperately need the help of mental health professionals.”

Sources said Trump’s biting retort, in which he acknowledged having debilitating cognitive and emotional impairments that rendered him wholly unfit to make important decisions for himself, let alone for a nation of 320 million people, came during the first hour of the nationally televised debate, and drew raucous cheers and applause from the audience.

“I am sincerely afraid of what I might do to myself or others—please, someone help me.”
“What people need to understand is that I’m plagued by very real and very serious mental health issues that leave me with considerable mental deficits and sharply distort the reality I perceive,” said Trump, his blunt and forceful rejoinder cutting through the noise of the other candidates talking over one another and silencing the field. “Look, folks, I have a crippling, intractable personality disorder, exacerbated by ongoing chemical imbalances in my brain, that is manifesting itself as an acute, long-term manic episode. Let’s be clear here: I lack the sound judgment, impulse control, and ability to regulate emotional responses that a rational, mentally healthy human being should possess.”[DOUBLEPOST=1471245643][/DOUBLEPOST]Well.....

It was from the onion.....!

It is pretty easy to see why they elected Reagan though (not that I agree with his Presidency).

It seems to be the point at which conservative America decided it was okay if the President wasn't really that smart, or accountable, they'd rather have a folksy attitude.

It seems to be the point at which conservative America decided it was okay if the President wasn't really that smart, or accountable, they'd rather have a folksy attitude.

Exactly which is very sad. I would personally rather have someone who understands complicated and complex things in regards to domestic and world affairs. however i do understand the appeal of likeability to appease our emotional sides.

Hillary Clinton was always going to be the nominee though. And Trump just took advantage of the racist rhetoric espoused by the Republicans.

The thing is that Jimmy Carter was a terrible president. The country was in a recession and the hostages were still being held in Iran.
It was a really long time ago.

The thing is that Jimmy Carter was a terrible president. The country was in a recession and the hostages were still being held in Iran.
It was a really long time ago.

I have always been interested in Richard Nixon. Just because of the tragic complexeties of the man that are just really fasinating.

I think Trump isn't qualified to be President but yet Hillary will be a President full of all the policies and ideologies I don't support.

Back