Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

So well put, from digitalspy forums, they were interested and up at 3am, is nobody here interested???

I agree with that quote.

I have another thought that consumes me though. One that goes beyond this election.

What if the next Republican candidate for President is a smarter version of Donald Trump? One who believes in what Trump believes but who is smarter about it. Who doesn't lose their cool. Who is able to stay on message. Who has a clean past. A person that holds awful beliefs yet is able to con a large majority of the American electorate.

That scares me.

So well put, from digitalspy forums, they were interested and up at 3am, is nobody here interested???
I watched the last one. At 3am. Couldn't stay awake last night. Read the transcript this morning though. And watched about half so far.

I agree with that quote.

I have another thought that consumes me though. One that goes beyond this election.

What if the next Republican candidate for President is a smarter version of Donald Trump? One who believes in what Trump believes but who is smarter about it. Who doesn't lose their cool. Who is able to stay on message. Who has a clean past. A person that holds awful beliefs yet is able to con a large majority of the American electorate.

That scares me.
But what does trump actually believe in? Except the tremendousness of trump? Which is a pretty tedious policy position.[DOUBLEPOST=1476133205][/DOUBLEPOST]
what did you think?
I think it's mainly drivel

SNIFFY, SNIFFY, COKE HEAD

'Tell me something about that sniffle…coke head or no?' the fan tweeted at Fisher.

Fisher, 59, shot back: 'I'm an expert & ABSOLUTELY.'

Fisher has been open about her heavy use of cocaine in the 1980s, according to the International Business Times.

Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean tweeted after the first debate that he thought Trump had used cocaine.

'Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?' he wrote.

Dean, who is a medical doctor, later said he could not diagnose Trump from afar and wouldn't attempt to, but said Trump presented symptoms of a cocaine user.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...second-presidential-debate.html#ixzz4MjjoTjo4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

57fba351170000bc16acac35.png

Melissa Ryan

✔@MelissaRyan

Note to my male friends who might not realize: Trump's standing behind her is a bullying tactic. Abusive men do this to us all the time.

Claire Fallon

✔@ClaireEFallon

watching this as a woman is so emotionally difficult because we've all been belittled like this by a male moron and had to take it #debate

This is how it feels to be a woman. You follow all the rules and try to be professional and he talks over you about nothing. #debate

@erinjudge
Every woman watching has had a creepy dude pace behind her.#debates
CuXqb-jWgAAnSyh.jpg

When this happens to me on a sidewalk, I basically start running.

CuXwt7gUsAEMdV9.jpg

Right now Hillary is every woman who has ever been mansplained. #debates #debate2016 #HRC

Amanda Kolson Hurley‏@amandakhurley
Hillary is every woman who has conscientiously prepared only to be patronized by some entitled, ignorant jerk.

Never has a political party so richly earned its plight. For months the GOP insisted that this comprehensively ignorant, mentally unstable, narcissistic, racist and misogynist moral midget would save us from the horror of Hillary Clinton. But the real horror is theirs alone, and it is too late for them to escape him. This is not merely poetic justice, it is outright operatic — a soulless, choiceless party forced to carry its stillborn candidate to term.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-north-patterson/beyond-debate-the-squalid_b_12362036.html?
Richard North Patterson, lawyer and novelist

Never has a political party so richly earned its plight. For months the GOP insisted that this comprehensively ignorant, mentally unstable, narcissistic, racist and misogynist moral midget would save us from the horror of Hillary Clinton. But the real horror is theirs alone, and it is too late for them to escape him. This is not merely poetic justice, it is outright operatic — a soulless, choiceless party forced to carry its stillborn candidate to term.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-north-patterson/beyond-debate-the-squalid_b_12362036.html?
Richard North Patterson, lawyer and novelist
I know! There were some decent people running, too many actually, that the fringe were able to push Trump further along. Now we are stuck with him or the dishonest woman. It's going to be four long years of the liar in the White House.

More negative of Trump, and a mixture for Clinton.
That is probably due to the fact that the Fourth Estate is running interference for her. She's got a pile of dung around her as well. The two top candidates are a royal disgrace.

That is probably due to the fact that the Fourth Estate is running interference for her. She's got a pile of dung around her as well. The two top candidates are a royal disgrace.

I respect your right to have an opinion.

Why does America need to boost its defence? Don't they have like the largest armed forces in the world? Like so large they could cut half of their forces and still be ok?

Reactions: kxk
I know! There were some decent people running, too many actually, that the fringe were able to push Trump further along. Now we are stuck with him or the dishonest woman. It's going to be four long years of the liar in the White House.
You don't think that all Presidents lie? All politicians lie. Look.at the UK.

Are Americans embarassed?
It would be like a cross between Pauline Hanson & Hinch running for PM, with a whole loud lot of support, all hot air and bullshit.

However nobody can be proud of their country at the moment, foolish politics are a worldwide epidemic.

I agree with that quote.

That scares me.

Nah the future is centre right politicians like Hillary and then they will play around the edge on what ever hot button issues they can use to sway voters.

Nah the future is centre right politicians like Hillary and then they will play around the edge on what ever hot button issues they can use to sway voters.

If Hillary wasn't a Clinton I think I would like her more. I mean compared to Trump she is a god damn angel.

Back