Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

You clearly were influenced by him if you exchanged spreadsheets with notes on BBB members??????

He was the one with the spreadsheet on all the members, not me. And he was also the one with all the notes on all the BBB members because I'm not good at reading people being stupid. Me being the stupid that is.

Dum dum reepy

Brain goes sleepy sleepy

Dumb dum reepy

Just a little sheepy

To do what? This is weird??!

Members here think Inigo is an influence on me which we all know is quite silly. She didn't influence me on supporting Trump, her posts merely encouraged me to become more vocal in my support for him.

To do what? This is weird??!

It most certainly is weird. I find his support for Trump highly bizarre too. I do wonder if delcan was referring to his support of Trump.

Coerce is most likely not the exact right word for it all but who knows? It is more likely him being influenced.

It most certainly is weird. I find his support for Trump highly bizarre too. I do wonder if delcan was referring to his support of Trump.

Coerce is most likely not the exact right word for it all but who knows? It is more likely him being influenced.

Wrong.

Well the only person I want to believe me is Inigo (and the moderators of course).
Well then I guess you can stop.

Because Inigo isnt here and I think the Moderators arent actually that interested. And if no-one who ISNT a Moderator believes you I dont think the Moderators themselves ste gonna believe you.

Back