Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

I think that TV list could attract hipsters thinking retro is cool, but I don't think that really helps.

i don't care if nobody likes me list.

do you and your husband have similar tastes in regards to pop culture? i mean what i am getting at is if it is important to have similar tastes pop culture wise to the person you might be dating? because i don't want to pretend to be interested in a bunch of shows i dont like. i don't want to lie to impress a woman.

i don't care if nobody likes me list.

do you and your husband have similar tastes in regards to pop culture? i mean what i am getting at is if it is important to have similar tastes pop culture wise to the person you might be dating? because i don't want to pretend to be interested in a bunch of shows i dont like. i don't want to lie to impress a woman.

We have some similar tastes with the important ones I guess - eg Red dwarf, Doctor who, Good Life. It is also really handy for us to have some shows the other doesn't like so when one is busy and the wants to chill they have the option to watch something the other won't care about.

Is it important? It helps I guess cos it means you can have your own little jokes, and something to spend some time hanging out just watching stuff. It can be a good indicator that you have a compatible sense of humour (if they are comedy shows). Is it a necessity - not necessarily no.

We have some similar tastes with the important ones I guess - eg Red dwarf, Doctor who, Good Life. It is also really handy for us to have some shows the other doesn't like so when one is busy and the wants to chill they have the option to watch something the other won't care about.

Is it important? It helps I guess cos it means you can have your own little jokes, and something to spend some time hanging out just watching stuff. It can be a good indicator that you have a compatible sense of humour (if they are comedy shows). Is it a necessity - not necessarily no.

people like the muppets though?

Still in your 20s aren't you reepbot. They don't watch Tv.
They do watch movies, and they download Game of Thrones & Vikings and big shows - and don't have time to watch it.

I never watched TV in my 20s, either, studying or partying:)

Music tastes I find I need to share with a partner more than anything else, to dance together, to do concerts together.
And i tend to be the one always buying the music, stereos, concert tickets

i watch dvd's from the library. the only free to air tv i really watch is letters and numbers. sometimes a bit of Neighbours which is like big brother.

not really a party person. my idea of fun is being by myself.

Tina Arena will always be number one to me, but i realize that the type of women who like her are probably a bit too old for me.

i copied and pasted some of my writing into a website that tells you your personality and it said that i was most likely to like musicals.

and it is true. i do.

I wonder what would happen if the world's population increased by ten times overnight? So instead of seven billion people there would be seventy billion people on this planet?

You'd still be single, reepbot.

True.

things i don't like about Tina: her recent songs haven't been as good.

things i don't like about trump: too offensive towards women.

Back