Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Well then I guess you can stop.

Because Inigo isnt here and I think the Moderators arent actually that interested. And if no-one who ISNT a Moderator believes you I dont think the Moderators themselves ste gonna believe you.

Stop supporting Trump or stop liking Inigo?

And your last sentence doesn't make sense logically.

Apparently Witty kept spreadsheets on everyone!

(That's completely normal behaviour, isnt it?!)

wait-say-what-gif.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

From the spreadsheet he showed me I could only see about six names, but he did insinuate there may have been more names that he wasn't showing me, including myself.

Well no one who isnt a Moderator believes you were not influenced by Witty or fixated on Inigo.

I can not ansolutely know this for SURE but given what we see and know (from the non-Moderator standpoint), I can only assume your private correspondence that the Moderators see corroporates and confirms the Witty and Inigo influence-fixation.[DOUBLEPOST=1502020036][/DOUBLEPOST]
From the spreadsheet he showed me I could only see about six names, but he did insinuate there may have been more names that he wasn't showing me, including myself.
Not normal

Well no one who isnt a Moderator believes you were not influenced by Witty or fixated on Inigo.

I can not ansolutely know this for SURE but given what we see and know (from the non-Moderator standpoint), I can only assume your private correspondence that the Moderators see corroporates and confirms the Witty and Inigo influence-fixation.[DOUBLEPOST=1502020036][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not normal

Yes, the spreadsheet thing was not normal.

I mean if you think about it for a second you could probably already guess the six names.
Haha. I hadnt even thought about which names they were! I assume TraLa and he seemed to hate me, so maybe I made the list. I would have thought you would have made the cut - except he wouldnt have shown you.

My guess is:

Definites - Trala, mutley, bleachy

Probables - coops, Inigo, Mooseface, jessy

Other than that, I don't know.

Reactions: Tee
Haha. I hadnt even thought about which names they were! I assume TraLa and he seemed to hate me, so maybe I made the list. I would have thought you would have made the cut - except he wouldnt have shown you.

Well I did think that maybe he had another spreadsheet with my name and a few others but to be honest I didn't think to ask because I wanted to talk about inigo.

Back