Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

You and me are arch enemies aren't we Iseeee? Anyway i'm sure Trump has a reason for what he is doing. We just have to have faith.
I live in the real world not the princess bride. I don't have arch enemies.

I do think you are right in one way though. It think Trump has a plan. I think his plan right now is to cause enough havoc that he can resign and blame everything and everyone else for his abysmal failure, cos he thinks he is a winner and everyone else are losers. He will do this before impeachment proceedings take him out.

I'm talking sense.

Let's be honest. You were brainwashed to support Trump by someone who will not be named. If this person did not express their admiration for him, you wouldn't even be supporting him in the first place.

So my question to you is are you a lapdog or are you intentionally trolling the forum? It must be at least one, but most likely both.

I live in the real world not the princess bride. I don't have arch enemies.

I do think you are right in one way though. It think Trump has a plan. I think his plan right now is to cause enough havoc that he can resign and blame everything and everyone else for his abysmal failure, cos he thinks he is a winner and everyone else are losers. He will do this before impeachment proceedings take him out.

I live in the real world too. That doesn't mean I don't have arch enemies though.

And Trump will never be impeached. If he is i'll put up an avatar of Natalia Kills for a whole year.

Let's be honest. You were brainwashed to support Trump by someone who will not be named. If this person did not express their admiration for him, you wouldn't even be supporting him in the first place.

So my question to you is are you a lapdog or are you intentionally trolling the forum? It must be at least one, but most likely both.

You are partly right. Inigo never brainwashed me, but if she hadn't expressed her supporrt for Trump I would not have found the courage to also support the great man.

1f8.gif

I live in the real world too. That doesn't mean I don't have arch enemies though.

And Trump will never be impeached. If he is i'll put up an avatar of Natalia Kills for a whole year.
no he will resign before he is impeached. He has to be the one to control that, we know this.

And arch enemy implies you care enough about the other persons opinion to have an emotion about it. I guess my opinion is getting to you if you consider me your arch enemy!

You are partly right. Inigo never brainwashed me, but if she hadn't expressed her supporrt for Trump I would not have found the courage to also support the great man.
So you would still be that faux bernie supporter huh? If you were pretending to like someone instead why wasn't it at least someone in the same party? Did you fake all your beliefs in policies too, or do you just love the oompa loome not his policies?

Reactions: kxk
no he will resign before he is impeached. He has to be the one to control that, we know this.

And arch enemy implies you care enough about the other persons opinion to have an emotion about it. I guess my opinion is getting to you if you consider me your arch enemy!

Trump will never quit. He will fight for his position. Because he is a fighter like me Iseeeeeee.

The only person's opinion i care about on this forum apart from the mods is inigo.

So none of this is about policies of the party that they run for? just the person? Because you do realise they were on opposing parties?

Some of their policies were similar, but as I read through what Trump was saying I realized that he had a better grasp on reality than Sanders did. I believed in Trump more Isee. I looked up into the heavens and felt that Trump was the better choice for me.

Back