Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Trump just got absolutely hammered in Wisconsin by Cruz. That abortion brainfart really came home to roost. It will be interesting watching the Trump 2.0 relaunch.

Trump just got absolutely hammered in Wisconsin by Cruz. That abortion brainfart really came home to roost. It will be interesting watching the Trump 2.0 relaunch.

All the republican choices are awful. Clinton is going to walk this election in without breaking a sweat.

It's not enough for Bernie just to win now, he has to win big all the way home. He needs to pick up 2/3 of the remaining delegates to overtake Hillary. Seems unlikely.

Bernie is winning the smaller states, which means they have less delegates to vote for him at the party convention...
I personally don't think it matters how many delegates Trump gets, the party still has to vote for him as their nominee. Too many of the senior party faithful hate him - I reckon enough delegates would turn on him regardless of their instructions (they can do that - I learned it on The West Wing).
It will be a Clinton vs Cruz election.

#TeamHillary

Bernie is winning the smaller states, which means they have less delegates to vote for him at the party convention...
I personally don't think it matters how many delegates Trump gets, the party still has to vote for him as their nominee. Too many of the senior party faithful hate him - I reckon enough delegates would turn on him regardless of their instructions (they can do that - I learned it on The West Wing).
It will be a Clinton vs Cruz election.

#TeamHillary
The WW was great for getting to know the system. I'm watching series two atm. It's my yearly thing. Love it and I'm fairly sure I'd be a Democrat. No, I'm definitely sure. Bartlet for President.

The WW was great for getting to know the system. I'm watching series two atm. It's my yearly thing. Love it and I'm fairly sure I'd be a Democrat. No, I'm definitely sure. Bartlet for President.

I am such a Democrat. I am also completely obsessed with TWW. I watched it when it was originally on, have the fancy box set of DVDs and watch it on Stan all of the time. I am referencing it constantly. I am going to marry Josh when I grow up.

I am such a Democrat. I am also completely obsessed with TWW. I watched it when it was originally on, have the fancy box set of DVDs and watch it on Stan all of the time. I am referencing it constantly. I am going to marry Josh when I grow up.
I too have the box set. I would like to marry Josh too but if you have him, I'll have Sam :)

Trump is apparently busy underground organisng his rebirth/relaunch at the moment. Watching Trump 2.0 feign contrition will be hard work.

Back