Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Clinton has taken Louisiana and Sanders has won Nebraska and Kansas. Cruz has taken Kansas and Maine, while Trump has won Louisiana and is well ahead in Kentucky.

Rubio is the most sane one, that is why he is losing. Cruz is genuinely creepy and suffers from the same as Trump, big fat hothead syndrome.
Rubio is also losing because he looks like a little boy. Yep, they are that silly.
There are very interesting reflections of Cruz's crappy debating team losing to Aussie team at Uni. He uses the look at me, look at me tactic with no substance Americans are famous for. (see back a few pages, or google it)

I am now imagining international meetings, he will meet with plenty of leaders as nuts as him, they will trade school yard insults, all these dipshit old men need to step aside.
Can you imagine? Putin will call him bald, Trump will call him botoxed. they will boast off about women. Putin will call Trump a soft weak westerner, Trump will call Putin a gay icon putting on a macho show>>>USA must be in real trouble loving such a freak show.

So Cruz is nuts. Trump is clearly insane. Is Rubio full on nuts? Or just mildly nuts?

It is funny, you go, "I know nothing about their policies but I know they are shit."

So lets look at Rubio.

He essentially wants to cut tax for everyone, including nice ones for the rich. While increasing military spending. While some how balancing the budget. So massive reductions in government spending. Which of course will mean that he would get in, cut taxes and make the US deficit way worse because he'll never be able to slash trillions of government spending quickly with out devastating the economy or get it through congress.

He's anti-abortion, even in the case of rape. Reading on this, it seems there are conflicting comments. Some nonsense ones where he thinks the president can over rule the Supreme Court on abortion. Others where he tries to be reasonable and says he would sign abortion laws that may go against his personal belief with exceptions.

Here's a quote from him.

“In essence, if we are ever ordered by a government authority to personally violate and sin — violate God’s law and sin — if we’re ordered to stop preaching the Gospel, if we’re ordered to perform a same-sex marriage as someone presiding over it, we are called to ignore that, So when those two come into conflict, God’s rules always win.”

So yeah, he's against same sex marriage, he wants to make it illegal again and he's against LGBT's adopting. He voted against laws to protect LGBT people from discrimination and vowed to repeal them.

What a cunt.

Foreign policy. I see a lot of just big talking bullshit saying Obama is wrong. Increased military spending obviously increases the industrial military complex. He's against common sense things like normalising relations with Cuba. Makes comments about appeasing Russia and China. So one assumes he's of the America should rule the world only for it's interests kind of mind set.

He's very pro-israel. Interesting enough Trump says he'd be neutral. Rubio's position is essentially, 'Israel can do no wrong, palestinians bad.' Here's a quote, " If there were more Israels in the Middle East – more pro-American, free-enterprise democracies – the world would be so much safer." His comments seem to be completely devoid of any reality of the situation, in particular any concern or care for the human rights aspect of the palestinian. One of those people that basically is of the opinion that Israel should occupy all of palestine, the palestinians should... well I can't see what he thinks should happen to them. Yet complains they want the destruction of Israel while promoting Israel should destroy them.

I knew I wouldn't like him, but I had some idea he was some what moderate. He's not at all. He's bad.

Entertainment value in a carcrash kind of way, yes, sure. He will have like a massive military force for 'entertainment value' though. And he s not afraid to use it it seems.

Did I say I know nothing about there policies but I know they are shit?! I dont remember saying that. So then they are ALL nuts? Fabulous.

I found this article interesting. Will the NSFW nature of this election cycle result in children and teens being excluded from watching the coverage? How do parents foster an interest in politics in their children if they don't consider the content of the debates to be age appropriate?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35729921

Clinton has taken Mississippi, Sanders has taken Michigan, and won Maine on Sunday. Trump has taken Michigan and Mississippi and Cruz has taken Idaho. Still waiting on Hawaii results for today's Republican primary.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Rubio has won Washington DC, while Cruz has taken Wyoming. The only Democratic contest today was in the Northern Mariana islands, which went with Clinton.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-13/trump-thrashed-by-cruz-rubio-in-washington-and-wyoming/7243336

I'm just wondering if it could be a good sign that Trump only got single digits in Wyoming? Maybe the violence at his rallies is finally denting his support?

Up next are the March 15 contests, which are make or break for both Rubio and Kasich:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/primary-calendar-and-results.html

Last edited:
Back