Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what arre the rules of attraction?
Read the book Reepbot. Brett Easton Ellis. Author of Less than Zero and American Psycho.
Watch it Reeebpot. Its directed by Roger Avary one time mate and collaborator with Quentin Tarantino. They fell out.
Over Pulp Fiction if I recall. Tarantino reluctantly allowed him a writing credit.
Anyways. A few interesting choices in the direction. Not all work.
Fun fact. One of the main characters in the movie is the brother of Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. Tho it has no bearing on the story.

What a complete farce this whole witty vs Reepbot thing is.

They are obviously putting on a show... Now we should be asking why? Well looks to me like Reepbot is desperate to be included in the clique of sexy, smart and sassy members.... So why not fake a falling out with witty and have a go at him for the way he speaks to members on this forum.... Pretty strange that Reepbot is only now having a problem with words like trollop.

A few words of warning to everyone, be careful with these 2 they are capable of anything. Just look at the Mario cart revelation. WB knew people would overract and be called a pedo.... The perfect trap, my hat goes off to you witty on that one.

ok, ok, ok. let me have a go at using some of your 'logic':

What a complete farce this whole inigo being fun thing is.

cruises are fun...... inigo is no fun.... she is obviously putting on a show.... so now we should be asking why inigo wants to go on a cruise? well looks to me like inigo montoya is going on a cruise in the hope of transforming into a fish.....so why not pretend to have fun by going on a cruise.....pretty strange that inigo has never mentioned about transforming into a fish before. the perfect cover story for somebody who does want to be able to change into a fish.

a few words of warning to everyone, be careful of her as she is potentially capable of turning into a fish. just look at the way she wrote that above piece knowing that i would overract and start thinking that she could turn into a fish....the perfect trap, my sailor's hat goes off to you inigo on that one.

I agree. But its a trap. He knows (to a certain extent) what he is doing. I dont think he truly knows WHY (other than to conquer) but J am pretty damn sure he knows he is being unsulting and aggravating. Why he gets off on that is beyond my comprehension. Probably always will be. I couldnt work with Witty.
I have never worked with anyone as masturbation fixated as you or Trala. You would be fired for jealousy derived sexual harassment quickly, spoiling your good fortune of ever coat-tailing my hard work.

lol when you google image the phrase "vigilante reality crusader" this image comes up... not the best marketing image for trying to show intelligence and enlightenment

1413215203413_wps_60_SYDNEY_AUSTRALIA_OCTOBER_.jpg
There is only one climate change denying Christian around here and that's Bleachy! God controls the thermostat of the Earth he created LOL.

Dodos became extinct many, many years before people figured out where they had gone, due to Christians believing God was providing an endless bountiful supply and untold slaughter was a present.

Proof of your claims? If not you are a hypocrite.
Phew.
Believing God created the world is not mutually exclusive with believing in the existence of dinosaurs. I believe he created the world, including the dinosaurs.
Do you really think God is just sitting back letting it rot now after having created the universe in 7 days. LOL. He made more stars and systems than there are grains of sand but can't change the temperature of a planet with his will. Yeah.

Last edited:
reply to your search function work

It is not normal for a 41 year old man to be playing and conversing with children he doesn't know online.

That is just a fact.

I understand given your rehashing of the issue (once again) you find that hard to understand, and feel the need to defend your actions, but if you talked to any parent as to how they would feel having a 41 year old man chatting to their kids while playing Mario Cart online, they would be troubled with the notion.

That is not to suggest you are a pedo. It is just pointing out that your need to converse with these Japanese 10 year olds while online is odd.

Mooseymooseface?
Mooseymooseface?

with the harry potter thing i asked myself 'now what character would inigo most likely be' and then worked from there.

GOOD GROANING OH/GEE @reepbot THREAD !!

No work this morning as broke my ass in the late 80's 90's 2000's and last couple years to ensure i wouldn't have to awaken at gawd awful hours and work 'for da man'

So how are we fucksters?

Just on 7am soon and cannot wait for :

*** tit for tat convo and world class questions and one upmanship between @Witty Banter & @reepbot
*** members taking actual offense at these two and threatening to leave/stay/vanish/stalk the forums
*** junior psychological profiling of one another
*** stats and ledgers on number of times who was mentioned in what post , context and underlying threatening tendency
*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the misspelling of "cliche"
*** the gramma polizia
*** and the usual gang of idiots.... Alfred E.Neumann

People, get a life, i wish i could and just go fuck yourselves ad infinitum.

Now GO !!![DOUBLEPOST=1452457741][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is not normal for a 41 year old man to be playing and conversing with children he doesn't know online.

That is just a fact.

I understand given your rehashing of the issue (once again) you find that hard to understand, and feel the need to defend your actions, but if you talked to any parent as to how they would feel having a 41 year old man chatting to their kids while playing Mario Cart online, they would be troubled with the notion.

That is not to suggest you are a pedo. It is just pointing out that your need to converse with these Japanese 10 year olds while online is odd.

No work this morning as broke my ass in the late 80's 90's 2000's and last couple years to ensure i wouldn't have to awaken at gawd awful hours and work 'for da man'

So how are we fucksters?

*** tit for tat convo and world class questions and one upmanship between @Witty Banter & @reepbot
*** members taking actual offense at these two and threatening to leave/stay/vanish/stalk the forums
*** stats and ledgers on number of times who was mentioned in what post , context and underlying threatening tendency
*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!!

Slightly soft (yield slightly to a fingerprint) but NOT squishy. Lemon and salt and pepper (Tabasco if u like it hot) on toast. Or in a big green sslad. Yum.

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!![DOUBLEPOST=1452457791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Phew.

Do you really think God is just sitting back letting it rot now after having created the universe in 7 days. LOL. He made more stars and systems than there are grains of sand but can't change the temperature of a planet with his will. Yeah.

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!![DOUBLEPOST=1452457812][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not the sassiest surely? I must not be because I have no advice.

Unless maybe it's something you can't teach.

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!!

Jaaaa... Its somewhat catchy. It could happen. Would I have to kick my Ikea habit do you think? Or could that fit?

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!![DOUBLEPOST=1452457864][/DOUBLEPOST]

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!!

Quoted before you could edit.

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!![DOUBLEPOST=1452457941][/DOUBLEPOST]
Every comment to him or about him just feeds his ego and thrills him no end. I'm happy to not interact with him and indeed not bother referencing him at all to or with others after this post.

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!!

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!!

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!![DOUBLEPOST=1452457941][/DOUBLEPOST]

So how are we fucksters?

*** new alliances formed
*** the world "clique"
*** the gramma polizia

Now GO !!!
Umm, who the hell are you?

That is just a fact.

Your comprehension of recent conversations is phenomenal and your general life awareness is amazing. Spelling it out and putting things on a platter is strictly and very, not you. You truly have a dizzying intellect ;) ;) ;) There is zero, I repeat, zero escaping your sharp eyes, falcon woman. Don't go changing, Trollop, stay as special as you are, and by special, I mean a geriatric working out how to put batteries in a remote control, except with life. Back those instincts. Back them! Keep that finger on the pulse!

I was right witty. Inigo still part of ot clique. Still very much not her normal self. Repressing her nerd side to suck up to trala and mutley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back