Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So inigo wants to see Trala humiliate herself in your opinion? Ok. That is an interesting theory.
I think she will see that leading the horse to water isn't enough. I look forward to Trala's newfound PM wisdom and associated backflip :p. Trala'll add a sprinkle of reflection and a dash of mindfulness and pretend she knew all along, like a boss :).

Last edited:
Even Inigo would quietly admit it's not possible in this case. It will take instalments to protect Trala's divine ego :p and questions about why she sat on it, laughing.

I think their solid, unbreakable friendship forged so many months ago will be able to handle any obstacles. It is not like inigo will go cold at the first sign of any problems.

I think their solid, unbreakable friendship forged so many months ago will be able to handle any obstacles. It is not like inigo will go cold at the first sign of any problems.
Trala will be asking why Inigo sat on info that would have saved Trala time, effort and embarrassingly looking like an out of touch fogey prize sucker for giggles.

I dub this meme #headsupgate or maybe #youfrikkinknew?gate :p

The Miis were shortish, I swear it.:angelic:

Trala will be asking why Inigo sat on info that would have saved Trala time, effort and embarrassingly looking like an out of touch fogey prize sucker for giggles.

I dub this meme #headsupgate or maybe #youfrikkinknew?gate :p

The Miis were shortish, I swear it.:angelic:

Well it is clear why. Inigo is playing trala.

Mooseface is awesome.

We should all be like mooseface.
I can give it a shot:

Oh, I have the worst cold ever. It must be from SNOW. SNOW. On the ground. I feel grounded, exceptionally grounded. And sick. What is wierd? Don't waste your time. Block him! Can't block and lurk at the same time, so scrap that idea. Unblock him troops and blame him for making me! I'm lurking and posting at the same time, while terribly grounded and sick. Here is the same joke posted twice in succession. It takes two reads, anyhow. Mockery clarification.

Ok.

Now do an impression of me.
Snoogleflopsy and Mittens had solved the high seas carrot pickling mystery, but Snoogleflopsy underestimated the seething hatred Mittens held and lay listless against an oak tree with the arsenic foam still fresh on her whiskers. Mittens muttered "

Snoogleflopsy and Mittens had solved the high seas carrot pickling mystery, but Snoogleflopsy underestimated the seething hatred Mittens held and lay listless against an oak tree with the arsenic foam still fresh on her whiskers. Mittens muttered "

Lol, i liked the juxtaposition of cuteness and darkness.

Now do an impression of inigo.

Also this thread is more popular than ot i just realised.

What is that theory again?
Trala just recycles insults. She used the sock puppet one plenty and well before you or I got on the scene. The whole false modesty Beatiful girl trapped in a frump's body has been flogged to death. She's like a 6 page joke book on a rolodex. Good Moanin was doing the rounds by annoying middle management back in 2000. The adversity speech never gets put away.

Trala just recycles insults. She used the sock puppet one plenty and well before you or I got on the scene. The whole false modesty Beatiful girl trpped in a frump's body has been flogged to death. She's like a 6 page joke joke book on a rolodex.

Yeah she does recycle insults. That sock puppet one was only amusing for how wrong it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back