Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right witty. Inigo still part of ot clique. Still very much not her normal self. Repressing her nerd side to suck up to trala and mutley.
She knows she's a Goonie and not a Golden Girl. That was a forced knee-jerk reaction to our conversation. There was some Cruise validation fishing, I admit.

OT sassiness LOL
wkaY_eJQZAY64OmbIKUR_Lz5g1PgIWm7fl7MfyMBUMw17ziKRsr9JIOJhpjCeUbuNDD1Tjt6=w496-h296-nc

She knows she's a Goonie and not a Golden Girl. That was a forced knee-jerk reaction to our conversation. There was some Cruise validation fishing, I admit.
Wrong, I just finally had the time to sit down and write a post for the OT thread... see for the past 2 weeks, I've been busy baby sitting and enjoying my holiday.

Wrong, I just finally had the time to sit down and write a post for the OT thread... see for the past 2 weeks, I've been busy baby sitting and enjoying my holiday.
Didn't Trala's oblivious skim/ignore of your Mii observations dampen the single white female spirit a litttle?

OT sassiness LOL
wkaY_eJQZAY64OmbIKUR_Lz5g1PgIWm7fl7MfyMBUMw17ziKRsr9JIOJhpjCeUbuNDD1Tjt6=w496-h296-nc

That's what i meant by inigo changing her personality. You don't suddenly become friends with someone who verbally abused and humiliated you without changing a significant part of yourself. Inigo surpressing her nerdy side so that she can fearfully please trala is proof enough of that.

That's what i meant by inigo changing her personality. You don't suddenly become friends with someone who verbally abused and humiliated you without changing a significant part of yourself. Inigo surpressing her nerdy side so that she can fearfully please trala is proof enough of that.
That was weird when Trala said she disliked every one of Inigo's multiple personalities...and then Inigo just started copying Trala to fit in. Trala is now saying how the mirror looks marvellous LOL.

That was weird when Trala said she disliked every one of Inigo's multiple personalities...and then Inigo just started copying Trala to fit in. Trala is now saying how the mirror looks marvellous LOL.

I tell you what was weirder though. Inigo never once pm'ed me to get my side of the story about the whole pm stuff. She just took trala at her word and started to dislike me.

Yes, i agree about inigo copying trala.

I tell you what was weirder though. Inigo never once pm'ed me to get my side of the story about the whole pm stuff. She just took trala at her word and started to dislike me.

I think weirder still, is Inigo is fully capable of clear and direct language, but it is absolutely clear that Inigo has still not tipped Trala off about ;) to help Trala look less like an out of the loop fossil. Inigo is happy letting Trala chase her own tail and look like a fool, when a friendly tip would have saved a pile of Trala's time, humiliation and embarrassment. Inigo likes a floorshow as much as anyone![DOUBLEPOST=1452468147][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why is Anti-Gretel spamming the same post over and over
You did it with your joke encore. What are you on about?

I think weirder still, is Inigo is fully capable of clear and direct language, but it is absolutely clear that Inigo has still not tipped Trala off about ;) to help Trala look less like an out of the loop fossil. Inigo is happy letting Trala chase her own tail and look like a fool, when a friendly tip would have saved a pile of Trala's time, humiliation and embarrassment.[DOUBLEPOST=1452468147][/DOUBLEPOST]
You did it with your joke encore. What are you on about?

Sorry. I am not sure what you mean by the winking.

Is it worth us knowing the background here? (the Reepbot Inigo saga) Or really not?

Oh ok. Well i guess that just proves that the way those two interact is really weird.
It's like there is a Mack truck in Trala's (admittedly considerable) blindspot and Inigo is wondering whether to say something, or watch the crash in slow motion. Inigo chooses crash! :)

Still love it!

It's like there is a Mack truck in Trala's (admittedly considerable) blindspot and Inigo is wondering whether to say something, or watch the crash in slow motion. Inigo chooses crash! :)

Still love it!

So inigo wants to see Trala humiliate herself in your opinion? Ok. That is an interesting theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back