Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no. No where close to right. :p

Very life based mine. Mine is a realistic goal but also a dream. That's the thing. Relationship and fun time is the last thing I want or need at the moment.

Oh ok, well that's good at least! It's good to have goals and dreams, anecdotally the only difference between the two is a timetable and plan. I get you though, it's one thing to have the goal but it's hard if there's only so much you can do to make it happen.

Ha! These people are certainly feeling something but it ain't pitty.

:whistling:;)
Of all words, didn't you learn 'pity' the first ignominious fail?
F_RiK96eVTPVNeby0NtoXcWgFet6shcl598z2M404-XiaDFNTqY8ZGwGVh4vY9d8lo9ohLlmUSV8-2XrGo14JTKGASCnnvQcWLZYcLL2XvoomCaHzospmqaMC5OqvFYHNm2ulrSCGOUe4S-U-I7wUUUn4lg=w300-h200-nc

Is being easily understood by basics one of your visual learning, competitor ribbon 'intelligences'?
What's the use of using words that are not in common usage so that people don't understand you? The only reason I can come up with is to try and give the appearance of intelligence or to somehow think you have gained the upper hand in an argument online. Good for you.

What's the use of using words that are not in common usage so that people don't understand you? The only reason I can come up with is to try and give the appearance of intelligence or to somehow think you have gained the upper hand in an argument online. Good for you.
You've summed up my apathy towards your preachy religious nonsense. The English language needs less defence than your 6000 year old Creationist Universe and that Adam and Eve and the children were Kuru afflicted cannibals. Do you conscientiously object to teaching prohibited content like the existence of dinosaurs (LOL)?

You've summed up my apathy towards your preachy religious nonsense. The English language needs less defence than your 6000 year old Creationist Universe and that Adam and Eve and the children were Kuru afflicted cannibals. Do you conscientiously object to teaching prohibited content like the existence of dinosaurs (LOL)?
When have I preached at you?

Thanks for asking, as this is the first time you have actually asked, of course I do believe in the existence of dinosaurs and have taught so in schools myself, so in answer to your questions (LOL),I have never conscientiously objected.

You make up a lot of assumptions about me, most of which of course are lies as they are not based on any facts or truth.

When it all boils down, this is another typical Witty tactic, stoop to the lowest form of ridicule you can throw my way (as you have done to others) by paying close attention to what is posted here and then twisting words to somehow use it against me. You can't "Christian shame" me, because quite simply, I'm not ashamed of what I believe.

When have I preached at you?

Thanks for asking, as this is the first time you have actually asked, of course I do believe in the existence of dinosaurs and have taught so in schools myself, so in answer to your questions (LOL),I have never conscientiously objected.

You make up a lot of assumptions about me, most of which of course are lies as they are not based on any facts or truth.

When it all boils down, this is another typical Witty tactic, stoop to the lowest form of ridicule you can throw my way (as you have done to others) by paying close attention to what is posted here and then twisting words to somehow use it against me. You can't "Christian shame" me, because quite simply, I'm not ashamed of what I believe.
Good old Creation denying Christianity, right?

Good old Creation denying Christianity, right?
Believing God created the world is not mutually exclusive with believing in the existence of dinosaurs. I believe he created the world, including the dinosaurs.

I'm heading out, my party starts at 6.

But seriously, I hope you do have a Happy 2016. :)

Believing God created the world is not mutually exclusive with believing in the existence of dinosaurs. I believe he created the world, including the dinosaurs.
Double points for the 11th hour classy staying turnaround. Curiously, it's always at the end of comments and not at God's favourite, the start :p

Yep. You also believe that God created the human brain parasite 'kuru' and that there has been an unbroken chain of brain eating cannibalism from Adam to modern day. I highly doubt you could spell 'fixity' even though your belief requires it.

Stay classy in 2016, yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1451544266][/DOUBLEPOST]
*awaits reepbots arrival*
Can you clear your desk and arrange a handover?

A clue to your long list of self-effacing humour?

Who were you baiting on this one?

Oooooo what an EXPOSÉ. Don't tell me I made a spelling error TWICE. The HORROR.

I'd commit seppuku but I'm about to play housewife. So I'll have to catch you in the new year. May you have a blessed 2016, may it bring you many fruitful forum searches, and may it bring many productive edit windows.

xo

Oooooo what an EXPOSÉ. Don't tell me I made a spelling error TWICE. The HORROR.

I'd commit seppuku but I'm about to play housewife. So I'll have to catch you in the new year. May you have a blessed 2016, may it bring you many fruitful forum searches, and may it bring many productive edit windows.

xo
I'll use the edit window happily if it shows your false claim that it was deliberate baiting :p

I hope you have an atheist 2016 so your internet can keep working and satellites don't drop from the sky. Happy scientific 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back