Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. There is an obvious rift because the cluckery isn't doing it for her. Then you stuffed up by bagging PB and sent her into a limbo zone. Inigo dabbled with the hair curler validation, but if validation was her thing, she would've been toenail blogging before Christmas. Face it, she likes and knows Star Wars more than that. She's one step away from cosplay :p. OT ain't it..here is, until you blew it.

zcosplay, I'd be Dangar.

Ummmmm, i have been bagging pb for ages though. Also trala and inigo are facebook friends. Plus i bet you sometime in the next week trala and inigo will have a lovely old talk in the ot thread. No doubt the nerdier side if inigo does get suppressed when talking in ot. But that doesn't mean she only can wear one hat.

Ohhh wait. Witty is just trying to troll again. There is no rift.
They'll touch base over nursey stuff, but there'll be a coldness after Trala offered Inigo as a human sacrifice to you to go to OT, thinking it made a difference whether we are buds or enemies.

They'll touch base over nursey stuff, but there'll be a coldness after Trala offered Inigo as a human sacrifice to you to go to OT, thinking it made a difference whether we are buds or enemies.

I doubt inigo really cared about that. She probably knew it was just a joke.

I doubt inigo really cared about that. She probably knew it was just a joke.
She's observant enough to know it showed Trala places grudges first. She also would have seen Trala eagerly trying to get ahold of boring private PMs, when Trala chucked a royal stink over the same kind of behaviour.

Almost anything ikea can be hacked. So.. Pretty much everything. Is that snti-mooseface-meme? Personally.. I dont think so. But I will take advice on it.

The moosefacey thing comes from your whimsy plus your funny avatar. And the tingling in my brain.

Started right about the time she started talking to you again. Yeah it was after a few, but it breached clique protocol.

You must be seeing things. Because i can't see how those two could ever possibly be having a rift. I refuse to believe it witty!

Besides inigo was talking to me in October.

You must be seeing things. Because i can't see how those two could ever possibly be having a rift. I refuse to believe it witty!

Besides inigo was talking to me in October.
You mean when she was practising the life coaching stuff on you? (And advice on how you would be here much less.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back