Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about the BFF part. But Witty's modus operandi does seem to be to aggravate, so...[DOUBLEPOST=1452435125][/DOUBLEPOST]
All Good!!

Yeah. That does seem to be his modus operandi. The nerve of him trying to convince me that Trainigo was no more![DOUBLEPOST=1452435462][/DOUBLEPOST]
You mean when she was practising the life coaching stuff on you?

I don't believe that is what she was doing.

Dunno about the BFF part. But Witty's modus operandi does seem to be to aggravate, so...[DOUBLEPOST=1452435125][/DOUBLEPOST]
All Good!!
Your hypochondriac MO is to whine and moan about sickness. At least I'm sparkling, vivacious and energetic. You operate one foot in the grave and bring dark clouds with you.

No, you're not.
I am totally the most mentally energetic person in this thread and OT. You don't even post in OT, you mope and your posts are about murder and dreariness. I'm a vigilante reality crusader bringing enlightenment to the truth downtrodden. I think I'm a little too real for some of the grumps who hate their own lives.

I am totally the most mentally energetic person in this thread and OT. You don't even post in OT, you mope and your posts are about murder and dreariness. I'm a vigilante reality crusader bringing enlightenment to the truth downtrodden.

You really do have delusions. I feel sorry for you.

You really do have delusions. I feel sorry for you.
I agree. But its a trap. He knows (to a certain extent) what he is doing. I dont think he truly knows WHY (other than to conquer) but J am pretty damn sure he knows he is being unsulting and aggravating. Why he gets off on that is beyond my comprehension. Probably always will be. I couldnt work with Witty.

I am totally the most mentally energetic person in this thread and OT. You don't even post in OT, you mope and your posts are about murder and dreariness. I'm a vigilante reality crusader bringing enlightenment to the truth downtrodden. I think I'm a little too real for some of the grumps who hate their own lives.
lol when you google image the phrase "vigilante reality crusader" this image comes up... not the best marketing image for trying to show intelligence and enlightenment

1413215203413_wps_60_SYDNEY_AUSTRALIA_OCTOBER_.jpg

I agree. But its a trap. He knows (to a certain extent) what he is doing. I dont think he truly knows WHY (other than to conquer) but J am pretty damn sure he knows he is being unsulting and aggravating. Why he gets off on that is beyond my comprehension. Probably always will be. I couldnt work with Witty.

He can't stand to see people happy. He wants to see people miserable as he is. He hates joy. If it was up to him there would be no light.[DOUBLEPOST=1452436854][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol when you google image the phrase "vigilante reality crusader" this image comes up... not the best marketing image for trying to show intelligence and enlightenment

Suits witty perfectly.

Ha! at you googling vigilante reality crusader in the first place but OMG how hilarious.

Witty couldnt be Tony surely though? I mean it would fit snd all, but...

Is this the meme you were looking for? - I am sure a meme maker could turn that into a meme especially for our very own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back