Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ.

Kittens
Kittens
Kittens
Kittens[DOUBLEPOST=1452423508][/DOUBLEPOST]
anigif_enhanced-11146-1404930411-4.gif

with the harry potter thing i asked myself 'now what character would inigo most likely be' and then worked from there.

for example????
I feel like it is my civil duty. While he is fixated on me he is at least leaving the 10 years in Mario Chat alone.

I am thinking he will view you as part of the clique now. This mental clique of his grows daily. Bet you $5 he turns your kindness to me into a "well you are a stupid mumma brained housewife who supports ISIS?! So what is your public stance on these important cyber matters hmmm? Did you see Coop's gif? She threatened millions with murder using a generic gif site!! Did you see Mutley? He said it was odd that a 41 year old man chats with 10 year olds while playing Mario Cart. He must be a pedophile!! Did you see Jess? She has a HECS debt and a pimple. She must be a rorter! Did you see Tuttle? She called me out as an uninvolved onlooker to my cyber mess. She must be a troll! Did you see Bleachy? He is fat and says stay classy! He must be a Christian! I know these things because I AM WITTY BANTER, slayer of banks, internal crime ring cracker, chatter of 10 year olds, push up stair walker, horizontal waterfall owner. I AM THE TRUTH!! So where do you stand Shadowless?????? WHERE DO YOU STAND?!?!?!?!..."

Watching him obsess, stalk, try to toxically engage and mentally unravel used to be fun. Now it is just concerning.

wait a minute. did inigo, a valuable and esteemed member of the clique, actually admit what was blindlingly obvious? that witty was being called a pedo?

'
I don't really know Harry Potter either but I do know Ron and Hermoine are Harry's peeps, and I am very happy to have Isee and Sweetgeek as my peeps
I think I would rather be Hermione but Neville is ok. He comes into his own as I recall.[DOUBLEPOST=1452431059][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok.

Harry Potter- Delcan

Hermoine Granger- Sweetgeek

Ron Weasley- Isee

Voldermort- Trala

Bellatrix Lestrange- Affable

Vernon Dursley- Witty

Snape- Anti Gretel

Draco- Inigo

Neville- Mooseface

Luna- Me

Dumbledore- Mr Stickyfingers