Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i better stop arguing with you. All i will say is that this ot thread is for everyone. I have the privilege of posting in this thread just like anyone else. Saying that someone can't post somewhere doesn't sit right with me.

But i do want to know why you get so worked up, this is from my perspective, about the stuff i post? I really don't get that. Seems very strange to me.

Strange? Strange? My thoughts are strange? Ok, whatever.

I will just go stroke my puppy and hope that it will make that river over there, rise with 100 mice. that will then be chased by 1000 cats, that will then be chased by 10,000 dogs and then we will all live happily ever after ......

You are a shit stirrer, along with your best mate and have put many people off, from wanting to be around and post RL stuff, and 2 posters and probably many more are not posting, due to your 'ways' that seem to want to make a mockery of others (like I just did)

and you want likes from this thread?????

I will not be chatting to those I wish to chat to anymore because of your ways.......

Yes you have the Privilege to post, your posts - where ever - I will accept that ... no worries ...... but it is not a place I really want to frequent, and well .......

I do like witty. But i don't think he is my best mate.

Also i don't control the actions and decisions of other posters. Blaming me and Witty for some people not posting anymore seems a bit silly. That is their choice to post or not. Nothing to do with me.

I do like witty. But i don't think he is my best mate.

Also i don't control the actions and decisions of other posters. Blaming me and Witty for some people not posting anymore seems a bit silly. That is their choice to post or not. Nothing to do with me.

Silly? Whatever - It is clear that they left because of you guys ....

Fine - it it what it is .......

Dear OT Posters,

JOIN THE FRONT ....... Something has to be done!!!!!

If you do not like the fact that Reepy will be posting random stuff on this thread, and wanting and keep posting until he reaches his 13k like posts ... I KNOW it will be FOREVER ........

SO PLEASE BLOCK HIM NOW! and youknowwho ..........

If we all do it, he will be chatting to himself and there will be no confusion in the general daily chatter (I would say banter but that is not a word I shall use) that I myself, enjoyed ONCE

YOUR CHOICE

With Lucas and Jordan leaving, I personally think it is time for a revolt ...... Reepy has his own thread to spin his stuff ........

Let Us Be United and Get this place back on track xxxx[DOUBLEPOST=1448125384][/DOUBLEPOST]
They didn't specifically mention witty and myself though.

mmmmmm OK whatever you say ........

Reactions: Tee
No what is it about?

BTW - Hi Mooseface :)

ps - nice call ;)
That's actually slightly tricky to answer because I think whatever I write won't do it justice...but it's about Josh and his slightly nutty life, family and friends. A fictionalised version, but probably not completely! Themes are homosexuality and mental illness. Series 1 starts with his yen-girlfriend 'dumping' him because SHE suspects he is gay, (and then he has to work out himself that he really is!), and his mother recovering from a suicide attempt and coming to terms with (presumably) being bipolar. This doesn't sound funny, but it actually is, IF you like Josh Thomas's style, which I have to say I actually do. He lives in a share house and his family are doing all sorts of crazy things so it's kind of like Neighbours meets Friends meets The Time of our Lives? The humour is off beat, gentle and that dry Australian young angst humour.

Anyone got some do's and don'ts for repainting white cane furniture? ... think this will be my project for Christmas break
Will have to google but if anyone has had some real good/bad experiences doing this I'd appreciate some tips

Yes I read those comments and the criminal comments too. Thought they were in poor taste, but what can you do. Cannot fix dicks
I feel like it is my civil duty. While he is fixated on me he is at least leaving the 10 years in Mario Chat alone.

I am thinking he will view you as part of the clique now. This mental clique of his grows daily. Bet you $5 he turns your kindness to me into a "well you are a stupid mumma brained housewife who supports ISIS?! So what is your public stance on these important cyber matters hmmm? Did you see Coop's gif? She threatened millions with murder using a generic gif site!! Did you see Mutley? He said it was odd that a 41 year old man chats with 10 year olds while playing Mario Cart. He must be a pedophile!! Did you see Jess? She has a HECS debt and a pimple. She must be a rorter! Did you see Tuttle? She called me out as an uninvolved onlooker to my cyber mess. She must be a troll! Did you see Bleachy? He is fat and says stay classy! He must be a Christian! I know these things because I AM WITTY BANTER, slayer of banks, internal crime ring cracker, chatter of 10 year olds, push up stair walker, horizontal waterfall owner. I AM THE TRUTH!! So where do you stand Shadowless?????? WHERE DO YOU STAND?!?!?!?!..."

Watching him obsess, stalk, try to toxically engage and mentally unravel used to be fun. Now it is just concerning.

Happy Birthday @Trala! Glad you're enjoying your weekend and making use of that pool.

For your birthday, I'm having the best weekend. We kinda broke into the resort swimming pool at 1am last night -- so refreshing after such a hot day for a wedding. The Hunter Valley is so beautiful. Wine tasting is dangerous though, I'm not even a big wine drinker and I've already spent $120 on 4 bottles. Found some delicious cheese, quince paste and rhubarb and ginger jam to go eith th cheese and biscuits. Yum! Even though I had MC duties at the wedding, still managed to really enjoy my friend's wedding.

I'm on a high. I think it's cause it's your birthday weekend. It must be? Right? Haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1448106348][/DOUBLEPOST]
This too shall pass ;)
Thank you, friend.

It sounds like your weekend celebration of Trala are on point.

Really? You got pimples and thats the biggest problem in your life? Are you reepbot?
You obviously missed the Adversitygate saga.

Never mind though, it was just more of the mindless only served up on a different day.

:laugh:

Just putting it out there...if this has been happening (WB and reepbot hijacking threads, trolling, trying to fan flames, start fights, etc.) then why hasn't everyone just put them on ignore? Based on the last few pages I've just read it seems it's really upsetting some people so using the block/ignore function seems like the most logical thing to do. When people are trolling for attention you're only giving them what they want by responding and the whole thing goes around and around. As an outsider in this whole thing it doesn't seem like either party have had any constructive dialogue in a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back