Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad to read @Lucas has gone - he was always loving and put a postive twist on everything.

and @JordanS, as well - we had many a good chat :(

Why would you care about lucas leaving, reepy? You had him on ignore, or so he thought and in fact, you and witty probably won't be satisified, until this place has noone around to ineract with, apart from you two .........

Is that the wish?

sad to read @Lucas has gone - he was always loving and put a postive twist on everything.

and @JordanS, as well - we had many a good chat :(

Why would you care about lucas leaving, reepy? You had him on ignore, or so he thought and in fact, you and witty probably won't be satisified, until this place has noone around to ineract with, apart from you two .........

Is that the wish?

I don't care. I was just making conversation with witty.

And i think Witty's goals are different to mine. I think everyone knows what my wish is.

I don't care. I was just making conversation with witty.

And i think Witty's goals are different to mine. I think everyone knows what my wish is.

I know you don't care!

Why dont you just go and do it in your own thread???????????????

OK Everyone - post your ass-u-me (ing) what reepy wish is ..........

and well, whatever with witty .......

I know you don't care!

Why dont you just go and do it in your own thread???????????????

OK Everyone - post your ass-u-me (ing) what reepy wish is ..........

and well, whatever with witty .......

I said i will stop posting in this thread once i reach 13 000 likes. Then i will post again in this thread once i reach 14 000 likes. But until then i will continue to post in this thread.

I said i will stop posting in this thread once i reach 13 000 likes. Then i will post again in this thread once i reach 14 000 likes. But until then i will continue to post in this thread.

Oh FFS - Holding the Thread to Ransom???????

What the ......... and what a way to try and FORCE people to LIKE your posts!!!!!

SEEMS IT's TIME TO MAKE A NEW THREAD!!!!!

I see it as you are a fricken pot stirrrer and maybe witty is pressing your buttons or pulling your strings and, well what a great puppet master he is at that.

I really don't give a shit about what you post - I can scroll and ignore, these days, but when it comes to people I like to chat with leaving (or having a break) because they don't want to see the dribble that is constantly posted about stuff, that is NOT sharing real life stuff - you know about LIVING in society etc .......

People like to discuss RL and if you and witty can't deal with that, why do you have to post here - OH, I JUST READ TO PUMP UP MY LIKES .........

Oh FFS - Holding the Thread to Ransom???????

What the ......... and what a way to try and FORCE people to LIKE your posts!!!!!

SEEMS IT TIME TO MAKE A NEW THREAD!!!!!

I see it as you are a fricken pot stirrrer and maybe witty is pressing your buttons or pulling your strings and, well what a great puppet master he is at that.

I really don't give a shit about what you post - I can scroll and ignore, these days, but when it comes to people I like to chat with leaving (or having a break) because they don't want to see the dribble that is constantly posted about stuff, that is NOT sharing real life stuff - you know about LIVING in society etc .......

People like to discuss RL and if you and witty can't deal with that, why do you have to post here - OH, I JUST READ TO PUMP UP MY LIKES .........

It is strange what you get angry at on this forum. Quite perculiar.

Also don't be stupid, of course I am not holding this thread to ransom.

I'm pretty sure Witty like myself does not mind or care about people posting real life stuff. What he does care about is being accused of being a pedophile. That's a much bigger issue than me and Witty posting on this thread. If you can't see the difference between that then your moral compass is clearly skewed.

It is strange what you get angry at on this forum. Quite perculiar.

Also don't be stupid, of course I am not holding this thread to ransom.

I'm pretty sure Witty like myself does not mind or care about people posting real life stuff. What he does care about is being accused of being a pedophile. That's a much bigger issue than me and Witty posting on this thread. If you can't see the difference between that then your moral compass is clearly skewed.

No it is not. You try and hijack all the time!

Raving on about Tina and you don't even watch a TV show she is on or invest in her future by going to a concert????

And don't call me stupid, stupid!

I think you are, trying to hold the thread to ransom because you can go and post your shit in your OWN thread and get your likes there, why post somewhere, where you are only going to put people off?

RE: witty, I did see something about playing online games with 10 year olds - but how does anyone know if they are 10? and where are the adults actually monitoring the kids on a game that can be played by adults?
I am not accusing witty of being a pedo at all. I think it is up to the parents to monitor. So what if he is a game head. I don't know the context of the posting to get to this. Those 10 year olds are probably FEDS anyway, looking for this type of thing .....
Now if he was playing a kids game THAT would be a different matter .......

I have not entered that discussion, nor the one about ID - because I have seen no proof and did not see .the original post ...... Just seems like a messed up cock fight to me!

Anyway, go pat yourself on the back - I know you don't care, but others DO - that 2 valued members to me and others, have bailed, and that makes me sad and a place that is a little more crazy, like this world seems to be heading :(

Good Work.

No it is not. You try and hijack all the time!

Raving on about Tina and you don't even watch a TV show she is on or invest in her future by going to a concert????

And don't call me stupid, stupid!

I think you are, trying to hold the thread to ransom because you can go and post your shit in your OWN thread and get your likes there, why post somewhere, where you are only going to put people off?

RE: witty, I did see something about playing online games with 10 year olds - but how does anyone know if they are 10? and where are the adults actually monitoring the kids on a game that can be played by adults?
I am not accusing witty of being a pedo at all. I think it is up to the parents to monitor. So what if he is a game head. I don't know the context of the posting to get to this. Those 10 year olds are probably FEDS anyway, looking for this type of thing .....
Now if he was playing a kids game THAT would be a different matter .......

I have not entered that discussion, nor the one about ID - because I have seen no proof and did not see .the original post ...... Just seems like a messed up cock fight to me!

Anyway, go pat yourself on the back - I know you don't care, but others DO - that 2 valued members to me and others, have bailed, and that makes me sad and a place that is a little more crazy, like this world seems to be heading :(

Good Work.

I think i better stop arguing with you. All i will say is that this ot thread is for everyone. I have the privilege of posting in this thread just like anyone else. Saying that someone can't post somewhere doesn't sit right with me.

But i do want to know why you get so worked up, this is from my perspective, about the stuff i post? I really don't get that. Seems very strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back