Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a complete farce this whole witty vs Reepbot thing is.

They are obviously putting on a show... Now we should be asking why? Well looks to me like Reepbot is desperate to be included in the clique of sexy, smart and sassy members.... So why not fake a falling out with witty and have a go at him for the way he speaks to members on this forum.... Pretty strange that Reepbot is only now having a problem with words like trollop.

A few words of warning to everyone, be careful with these 2 they are capable of anything. Just look at the Mario cart revelation. WB knew people would overract and be called a pedo.... The perfect trap, my hat goes off to you witty on that one.

They are obviously putting on a show... Now we should be asking why? Well looks to me like Reepbot is desperate to be included in the clique of sexy, smart and sassy members.... So why not fake a falling out with witty and have a go at him for the way he speaks to members on this forum.... Pretty strange that Reepbot is only now having a problem with words like trollop.

A few words of warning to everyone, be careful with these 2 they are capable of anything. Just look at the Mario cart revelation. WB knew people would overract and be called a pedo.... The perfect trap, my hat goes off to you witty on that one.

No. I am being serious.

Damn :p. Inigo knows ages aren't even shown LOL.

I'm hoping that eventually more or less everyone will stop interacting with him and he will piss right off. I know, I know, but we/I can but hope...
Every comment to him or about him just feeds his ego and thrills him no end. I'm happy to not interact with him and indeed not bother referencing him at all to or with others after this post.

Hmmmmm. I hear you (read you) but... not soooo sure I agree with you about this. I will keep it under consideration....

Hmmmmm. I hear you (read you) but... not soooo sure I agree with you about this. I will keep it under consideration....

I am being one hundred percent serious. But that is just a typical response from inigo. If someone told her i was a seventy foot hamster who ate chocolate bridges and drunk purple wine she would probably believe you cause she dislikes me so much.

I am being one hundred percent serious. But that is just a typical response from inigo. If someone told her i was a seventy foot hamster who ate chocolate bridges and drunk purple wine she would probably believe you cause she dislikes me so much.
Well I don't really know Inigo..... But this does seem like Witty clutching at straws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back