Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my Worst Nightmares... Count Me OUT!

A mooseface meme comp?

moose.jpg

Because you are right. A witty meme comp will be a horrible nightmare.

What is your favourite type of avocado, mooseface?
I have to confess I do not know Reepbot. I know I have succesfully eaten and enjoyed the Hass. But down in non- avocado areas and over here in huh-whats-an-avocado Territory I'm not sure now... Is there also a Kensington?

I have to confess I do not know Reepbot. I know I have succesfully eaten and enjoyed the Hass. But down in non- avocado areas and over here in huh-whats-an-avocado Territory I'm not sure now... Is there also a Kensington?

I know nothing of avocados. Can you please educate me?

hey @Fuzz do you ever get these really sad thoughts in you head sometimes??????????? like you feel happy one minute and then the next for no reason at all you start to feel sad?

O
hey @Fuzz do you ever get these really sad thoughts in you head sometimes??????????? like you feel happy one minute and then the next for no reason at all you start to feel sad?
Of course. But when you have more stimuli the happy/sad thoughts alternate so quickly you dont become fixated or feel stranded because you have other stimuli to occupy your mind. Be it social interaction. Read a completely random book. Take a long long walk purposefully to an area you are not familiar with and note the new surroundings and that delight of seeing and enjoying and discovering things unknown to you before.
Occupy your mind inside and outside.
We worrywarts need that stimuli sometimes so as not to dwell.:)
And their is a squealish delight in almost new discovery you make.
Cos its something you never knew before.
Sorry Reepbot. Just blowing friendly hot air and meandering.:wacky:

O

Of course. But when you have more stimuli the happy/sad thoughts alternate so quickly you dont become fixated or feel stranded because you have other stimuli to occupy your mind. Be it social interaction. Read a completely random book. Take a long long walk purposefully to an area you are not familiar with and note the new surroundings and that delight of seeing and enjoying and discovering things unknown to you before.
Occupy your mind inside and outside.
We worrywarts need that stimuli sometimes so as not to dwell.:)
And their is a squealish delight in almost new discovery you make.
Cos its something you never knew before.
Sorry Reepbot. Just blowing friendly hot air and meandering.:wacky:

ok. good idea. i think i was happier before i was interested in love, back wghen i was more interested in eating all the time. but yes i like the thought about stimuli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back