Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a minute. did inigo, a valuable and esteemed member of the clique, actually admit what was blindlingly obvious? that witty was being called a pedo?
Here is the original comment that the clique developed into a full narrative, including threats of stabbing:
I played online Mario Kart and dominated...with a headache! No aspirin or anything.
I tell you what on the neediness front, I was curled up in the foetal position after getting pummeled by Japanese 10 year olds in Mario Kart today. I could not get more needy than then, but I drew all my inner strength and overcame their adversity in a blue shell to redeem and surmount the insurmountable. Ten year olds.

Yes.

What about Inspector Inigo?
That was awesome. For here. She didn't take things on face value and applied independent cynical thought to conject that the Miis might have just been shorter than usual. Then she spoilt her good work by thinking skiddy was controversial and OT was sassy.

That was awesome. For here. She didn't take things on face value and applied independent cynical thought to conject that the Miis might have just been shorter than usual.

You do know i have no idea what you are talking about? I was more talking about her bossy nature.

You do know i have no idea what you are talking about? I was more talking about her bossy nature.
I am thinking that Affable and Inigo both want to be in the clique, but they both still post in here more because it's more chillaxed, with no cool consequences.

Yeeeeeesss.... Was willst du? (What's the drill?)
I'm kind of 'mainly lurking'. Plus redosed myself bc this Really Annoying Bronchitis is threatening to make s reappearance.
But... yess?

I was just wondering if calling you mooseymooseface was a meme.

But inigo is in the clique. Though inigo's sudden attacks on delcan have been weird.
Nah. There is an obvious rift because the cluckery isn't doing it for her. Then you stuffed up by bagging PB and sent her into a limbo zone. Inigo dabbled with the hair curler validation, but if validation was her thing, she would've been toenail blogging before Christmas. Face it, she likes and knows Star Wars more than that. She's one step away from cosplay :p. OT ain't it..here is, until you blew it.

cosplay, I'd be Dengar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back