Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look back.

You will find I was responding, dear.
With yet another, repetitive episode demonstrating your preoccupation for accusing others of being a victim.

The act of overcoming adversity, was not the sledge. It's respectworthy. Hypocritically using past victim status for garnering (manipulating) support was. It's still playing the victim card indirectly in my view.

Last edited by a moderator:
With yet another, repetitive episode demonstrating your preoccupation for accusing others of being a victim.

The act of overcoming adversity, was not the sledge. It's respectable. Hypocritically using past victim status for garnering (manipulating) support was. It's still playing the victim card indirectly in my view.
I would take your feedback far more seriously if it wasn't for the fact when it comes to Witty's blatant repetitive preoccupation regarding Mutley's "dead Granny victim card fail", you happily clap "Hercules! Hercules!" and have an absolute like-a-thon.

You are far from the forum messiah.

Do we need a thread where everyone can talk about their adversity?
It would seem so.

However, given that I am the self appointed forum version of Oprah Winfrey, I will have no one top my suffering and the celebration of the fact I survived!!!!

NO ONE!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1447488177][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm yes I guess it is. But what if people want to discuss thing they have overcome in the past? Maybe like somewhere to compare individual suffering?

I am not serious by the way...
Ha!!!!!!

I would take your feedback far more seriously if it wasn't for the fact when it comes to Witty's blatant repetitive preoccupation regarding Mutley's "dead Granny victim card fail", you happily clap "Hercules! Hercules!" and have an absolute like-a-thon.

Oh dear. I'm going have to retread and like the other 98% of Witty's posts I missed. You're clutching.

Do you understand what double quotation marks are used for? Single quotes are used for making up quotes, paraphrasing, Daily Mail lies etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back