Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Such an interesting question! Yes I would have changed the entire culture of that house, I would have stood up for the misfits and taken out the key players who held the power. I don't think that was the producers plan so I was held back. Having said all that, I probably would have fallen madly in love with Estelle and we would have spent our entire time in there being weirdo naked free spirits together talking to plants and animals making magic. I get distracted when I fall in love. I wouldn't have won.
Beautiful to read. Would have loved to see that. :)

Such an interesting question! Yes I would have changed the entire culture of that house, I would have stood up for the misfits and taken out the key players who held the power. I don't think that was the producers plan so I was held back. Having said all that, I probably would have fallen madly in love with Estelle and we would have spent our entire time in there being weirdo naked free spirits together talking to plants and animals making magic. I get distracted when I fall in love. I wouldn't have won.

Oh the young// wild // free! That is us!! Oh I love you more and more each day...

Hey Tim

You talk about being narcissistic, I assume you're being facetious because narc's never admit to being narc's (just ask my ex ;)) lol

PS Loved you on the show & voted for you, BB needs more housemates like you! :kiss:

so turns out I've been in the same room as Tim numerous times and even talked to him, and haven't realised it, just thought he was someone who looked like Tim so never said anything. :asshat:

I would love, love, love to see an international All Stars Big Brother. With all the greatest from each BB incarnation. Who would form alliances, who would fly under the radar. And of course, the king of beasts, the lion headed Tim would be there.

I would love, love, love to see an international All Stars Big Brother. With all the greatest from each BB incarnation. Who would form alliances, who would fly under the radar. And of course, the king of beasts, the lion headed Tim would be there.
Yeah.. that would be very cool.
:) Would love to see more of the
best o/s housemates...

Has @Timdormer fallen off the face of the earth?
Tim bought a Jeep:D lol

timdormer
10 hours ago
I BOUGHT A JEEP! Loving my new toy!! I can't wait to pump the tunes top down in summer & take this baby off road to get dirty! But first, my beast needs a name...suggestions? @jeepaustralia #Jeep #IBoughtAJeep

10735184_1539130369638487_278826187_n.jpg

oh and i can see his house from mine. just 2 streets away.
#stalkermuch?

timdormer
10 hours ago
I BOUGHT A JEEP! Loving my new toy!! I can't wait to pump the tunes top down in summer & take this baby off road to get dirty! But first, my beast needs a name...suggestions? @jeepaustralia #Jeep #IBoughtAJeep

Super groan.

I wish the PR people from Jeep would care to tell us where Tim will take this 'baby' off road. Perhaps to Orange?

Tim's family live in the Blue Mountains, so maybe there are plenty off road places around there, or at the local beaches?

Hey @Timdormer , I have 2 questions for you.

On the first week of your series when Sharon got evicted, she was up against Jasmin, Heidi, Drew, Jade and you. A few weeks after that eviction, you said you thought Jasmin was going instead of Sharon, but you knew they were interchangeable. And you were right, as Jasmin only beat Sharon by one percent of the vote, so you knew that Jasmin wouldn't have a very big fanbase compared to other housemates. 2 weeks after that, there was that whole fight with you, Jasmin etc just before she was evicted. This caused many housemates (especially Tully) to believe that the fight with you had caused Jasmin to get evicted, and become worried that you were controlling the whole game. Obviously that wasn't correct, as Jasmin was going to be evicted even without that fight. So, my question is: were you intentionally trying to create the fight with Jasmin, because you knew she was going home, and therefore create the illusion that you were controlling the game?

And secondly, what's your view on Ed's family campaigning to keep him in the house?

Super groan.

I wish the PR people from Jeep would care to tell us where Tim will take this 'baby' off road. Perhaps to Orange?

timdormer
10 hours ago

How's this for a name:

Jake
Entered
Extremely
Prepared

Back