Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Good question!

On a similar but far more pleasing note; @Timdormer how hard was it to resist Sandra's Inner Goddess?
Yeah Sandra was kinda lovely, and apparently David tells me she had a little crush on me that night, but alas a lack of self confidence is one my biggest turn offs. I don't care what you do, look like...as long as you love yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1412218358][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was it difficult not calling Skye an oompa loompa, and doing the oompa loompa dance.
I did call her that. Among many other things. They didn't show any of it.

So Tim, just came across a recent Daily Mail article...the one with your bare ass. Did it annoy you as much as it did me...that they described you sporting floral print shorts...when you were clearly sporting motocross bikes? They need to get their facts straight before printing that about somebody! :wink:
HAHAHAHAAAA I LOVE YOU, and you know me too well. I was like "I ain't wearing fucking floral!"

Hi Tim
did being back in a house with a totally different bunch of people and a very different house still feel somehow familiar? or did it just feel strange?
if you've watched the shows covering your time in the house do you feel we're being shortchanged?
I've never changed schools, but I imagine that's exactly what it would feel like. I went from being the king of my own castle to being the new kid in a class that knew no one. There is a totally different culture among this group, understandably. As for the house, it's mostly all very foreign but there are a few furniture pieces from my house reused. There was a lot of waiting around for me and at times I held back tears and put on a brave face when I would have all these memories come flooding back. The weirdest moment was sitting the the backyard alone like I had done soooooo many times before, closing my eyes and just listening. All those familiar sounds came rushing back and I thought I was going to explode.
Yes of course we're being shortchanged in terms of footage availible, but the show is not like the old days. I think we all need to let go of that and focus on the positives of the evolved format.

Did you keep it in your conscience that you were being filmed 24/7?
This year or my season? I was quite comfortable with being watched last year. I loved it in an unhealthy way. This year it felt unnatural and uncomfortable.[DOUBLEPOST=1412218938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tim,

1) Marry?
2) Snog?
3) Avoid? (didn't want to say kill as that's a bit harsh, lol)

In the house :wink:
Marry Priya
Snog Skye
Avoid Lisa

Tim!! G'day Mate from America!! I cannot wait for you and Ben to have your show filming your trips!! That would be AWESOME!! My 2 favorite Housemates EVER!! And I watch 3 different countries and I've seen a lot of Housemates....lol!!! My question to you, is do you have a large fan base outside of Australia? I know there are many others that watch different countries, but have you found you have a fan base from all over the world? I mean besides me, of course...lol!! Btw....I love you and want to marry you....lol'n. J/k!!! However, you're the whole package and someday some lady will be lucky to have you!!!
Oh gee thanks!! Yes I do have a few friends from around the world, it's really quite exciting that big brother fans from other countries value what I did too! I would love one day to have an international career, so fingers crossed you haven't seen the last of Tim yet!

Hi Tim
Loved you back in the house but totally understand the not more BB questions at this time, it's pretty exhausting and there are times I can't even answer texts from good friends cos I'm not in that head space! Just keep us updated on the Graceland trip and tell the producers there is N audience and we will watch it - even live, unless it clashes with survivor when for me all bets are off as it's always been my number 1 reality show!
Hahaha thanks!! Appreciate the empathy! And yes survivor is my ultimate favourite too!!!

Hahaaaa I will NEVER spend my money voting for someone unless they captivate and engage me as a viewer. When I was on big brother I had a cause and a goal that I wanted to achieve. I hope that some people caught what I was all about and why I wanted to win so much. It wasn't for the money or the title, I just wanted to be accepted by the nation for being exactly who I am. I wanted to show others the power in living free and confident. I will be voting for the housemate who shares their soul a little bit more than what we're seeing so far.

Yes he does work casual shift work while studying, and there are many times he lives paycheck to paycheck. I don't know his bank account details, I don't care.

Oh good. So there's no reason for the Australian public to be concerned that Jake's your roomie aside from the fact Nine tried to hide it. Right?

And speaking of Nine..... it's not like the HMs haven't tried to bear their souls. They're just getting a terrible edit. We're not getting comprehensive coverage like the old days. The current edit is too BH90210-esque with the showmances and what have you. (I'm not using Home and Away because we don't get that in America.) Of course, that may appeal to a lot of people, but not me. I want to see more competitions, more of the tasks. I want to see Big Brother mess with the HMs on a regular basis (the same way he did to you).

Jakes still paying all his bills guys!!

Good! That's what I wanted to know.

Ha! I meant with your comments on the show and its production afterwards... Alex isn't the 'bad guy' in some of the complaints people (here) have..... But he still has to work with the 'bad guys' and wear the reputation of the show and associated ratings discussions etc.

The bad guy here is Nine.

54552312.jpg

Which is a shame because one of my favorite classic game shows was on Nine (two of them in fact, although I really don't like the idea of putting Showcase prizes in order from least-most expensive).

Tim I just want you to know that before last season I had never spent money on voting to evict/save over any show on any network. And then when you were up to win the series I totally couldn't stop myself I spent like $50 on voting for you to win. Only because I initially disliked you on episode 1 because I had a pre-conceived idea about who I thought you were and you were completely different. You are you and I love it! Good for you being the winner last season and totally being the super amazing celebrity sent in to get ratings for this new season! Go Tim!
Aghhhh that's really lovely. THANKYOU. Yes I am me, and I know that I give off a very confronting and sometimes confusing front, but it's actually intentional. I like being misunderstood or underestimated. I like challenging peoples preconceived ideas and stereotypes. I hope to show that people are more than what we label or judge them as. Thanks for getting to know me, and for your voting support!! Really means a lot.

Tim I just want you to know that before last season I had never spent money on voting to evict/save over any show on any network. And then when you were up to win the series I totally couldn't stop myself I spent like $50 on voting for you to win. Only because I initially disliked you on episode 1 because I had a pre-conceived idea about who I thought you were and you were completely different. You are you and I love it! Good for you being the winner last season and totally being the super amazing celebrity sent in to get ratings for this new season! Go Tim!
Aghhhh that's really lovely. THANKYOU. Yes I am me, and I know that I give off a very confronting and sometimes confusing front, but it's actually intentional. I like being misunderstood or underestimated. I like challenging peoples preconceived ideas and stereotypes. I hope to show that people are more than what we label or judge them as. Thanks for getting to know me, and for your voting support!! Really means a lot.
Hey Tim, on your visit in the house. Did any of the housemates try to suck up to you, or did anyone not try at all. We barely know anything about the housemates this year :(
yeah it was interesting to watch certain housemates fan girl and others sit back and wonder 'why is he in here'...was quite bizarre.

@Timdormer If you ended up on the 2012 show rather than 2013, do you think you would've still won?
Lots of love, Your favourite, Shaneyboo2424
Such an interesting question! Yes I would have changed the entire culture of that house, I would have stood up for the misfits and taken out the key players who held the power. I don't think that was the producers plan so I was held back. Having said all that, I probably would have fallen madly in love with Estelle and we would have spent our entire time in there being weirdo naked free spirits together talking to plants and animals making magic. I get distracted when I fall in love. I wouldn't have won.

Tim: loved you on the show. I wish the U.S. housemates were even half as engaging, enthusiastic and entertaining as you.

Oh and I completely forgot! You totally killed on that 777 documentary! Lol Rihanna who? How would you rank your time in this house compared to living with Rihanna on a plane for 7 days flying to 7 countries??? You totally stole the show streaking naked on the plane #777nakedstreaker lol good for you!

Hahahahaaaa I love this!! You know what, meeting travis in real life changed my opinion of him a little. He's harmless. He's loveable and really friendly. He was actually one of the most friendly guys in there towards me besides David. Travis is not strategic, and his lack of any ulterior motive but to have fun was actually refreshing. He's old school big brother housemate.[DOUBLEPOST=1412218226][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hahaaaa a lot of those clothes are mine.
Travie is Tim Dormer approved. :thumbsup:

Enough said. :pompus:

Oh and I completely forgot! You totally killed on that 777 documentary! Lol Rihanna who? How would you rank your time in this house compared to living with Rihanna on a plane for 7 days flying to 7 countries??? You totally stole the show streaking naked on the plane #777nakedstreaker lol good for you!
Hahaa yeah that was just another one of many crazy experiences in my life!! I can't compare them, but it's the same magic.

Tim do you think bbau will be cancelled after this year? The ratings are going down. I love the show but the new format is not doing well.

Will you hook up with Skye when she gets out even though she has kissed your hm Jake?!

Also, is Tully okay these days? Is really okay with Drew having a new gf?

Can't wait for the Friday reveal....Graceland with Ben...yeah!

Hi Tim, massive fangirl right here! What's your impression of Ryan? Last night he came across as quite mean and cocky? He isn't getting much time so it is hard to say, but your impression of him interests me.

Back