Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Yeah David is actually a very genuinely nice guy who is quite smart and awkwardly entertaining! Priya is a goddess, I didn't want to go anywhere near her for fear of changing her. She is amazing, walks around like she owns the joint. I love it.
I expect nothing less from the queen of this years show. I adore David, he has that adorable awkwardness about him, but the hms don't seem to like him, or use him as a scapegoat as someone else has put it. It's as if they need that one person to point out all their flaws so that they don't have to be self aware of themselves and david is that guy. it unifies them in a way maybe... was that happening in your season Tim? You seemed to be the hm that everyone decided was ruining their game or influencing the way the game would turn out- like the hms would not acknowledge that their own behavior was the problem, if that makes sense.

oh and I'm glad you didn't go near Priya, I want her to keep doing what she is doing. I love her!

Lol. I forgot to ask a question: why do you think this year's housemates are so mean to each other? Last year, you guys tried to be supportive.

Tim do you think bbau will be cancelled after this year? The ratings are going down. I love the show but the new format is not doing well.

Will you hook up with Skye when she gets out even though she has kissed your hm Jake?!

Also, is Tully okay these days? Is really okay with Drew having a new gf?

Can't wait for the Friday reveal....Graceland with Ben...yeah!
I have no idea what the fate of the show is after this season, I think in general audiences aren't as naive as they once were to the "produced" version of reality that is this genre. Audience engagement is down among all reality TV, I think the genre as a whole is reaching it's shelf life, and that might not be such a bad thing.

If Skye has the magic then who knows what will happen.

Yes Tully is GREAT these days. I've never seen her happier and I'm so proud of the brand she has created. She's AMAZING at what she does, and I keep reminding her that she needs to love herself, get her value from within, not in relationships.

Yes Friday will be a very special time to share the heart behind Ben and my friendship! I made a promise to him in the house that I would always be his mate, and I can't wait to show you just how much he means to me!!!

I expect nothing less from the queen of this years show. I adore David, he has that adorable awkwardness about him, but the hms don't seem to like him, or use him as a scapegoat as someone else has put it. It's as if they need that one person to point out all their flaws so that they don't have to be self aware of themselves and david is that guy. it unifies them in a way maybe... was that happening in your season Tim? You seemed to be the hm that everyone decided was ruining their game or influencing the way the game would turn out- like the hms would not acknowledge that their own behavior was the problem, if that makes sense.

oh and I'm glad you didn't go near Priya, I want her to keep doing what she is doing. I love her!
You're exactly right, it's an awful part of insecure human nature, that as long as someone else is the victim then I feel more secure or worthy myself. It's my life's mission to smash this. It was my proudest achievement to rise against this culture in my season, and that's why I wanted to give David a bit of a pep talk and encourage him to do the same.
Priya doesn't need any help. She is the queen.[DOUBLEPOST=1412220454][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol. I forgot to ask a question: why do you think this year's housemates are so mean to each other? Last year, you guys tried to be supportive.
Not sure but it was awful. I didn't want to be their friends.

I have no idea what the fate of the show is after this season, I think in general audiences aren't as naive as they once were to the "produced" version of reality that is this genre. Audience engagement is down among all reality TV, I think the genre as a whole is reaching it's shelf life, and that might not be such a bad thing.

If Skye has the magic then who knows what will happen.

Yes Tully is GREAT these days. I've never seen her happier and I'm so proud of the brand she has created. She's AMAZING at what she does, and I keep reminding her that she needs to love herself, get her value from within, not in relationships.

Yes Friday will be a very special time to share the heart behind Ben and my friendship! I made a promise to him in the house that I would always be his mate, and I can't wait to show you just how much he means to me!!!

I really hope there is another season and you co- host with Sonia! I think they could have picked better HMs this year, they are all a bit dull apart from Priya who I'm hoping will take more of a lead.

I'm glad Tully is doing well and hope she also achieves her dream of getting into TV presenting.

I'm beyond excited to see more from you and Ben!

@Timdormer, I need to know more about sam! Initially I thought it was amazing that he didn't let a disability stop him from being the best he could be in life, but then I was meh, but after his gameplay with the super power and wanting to make people paranoid about friendships etc- I think he became exciting again and well I think he could seriously create a bit of mischief and ruffle feathers while still being undetected. To think I thought it would be Lawson- Sam is delivering the goods so far.

Ok heading off now for lunch then more beach time...clothed of course. Later guys.
Seya sweety. Oh forgot to ask, 1 last question Mr.Timothy: can i please have a share of your winnings? Much love, your favourite, shaneyboo

This year or my season? I was quite comfortable with being watched last year. I loved it in an unhealthy way. This year it felt unnatural and uncomfortable.[DOUBLEPOST=1412218938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Marry Priya
Snog Skye
Avoid Lisa
Thanks Tim. I love your choices. Very wise man you are (haha not sucking up to you coz of who you are but I do like your selection):p

Back