Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Oh gee thanks!! Yes I do have a few friends from around the world, it's really quite exciting that big brother fans from other countries value what I did too! I would love one day to have an international career, so fingers crossed you haven't seen the last of Tim yet!
I would love for you to have an international career too someday!! You deserve it!! I'm looking forward to the Ben and Tim adventure!! I watched the video ans was wondering if we can donate from America?

Has Tim come out of the closet yet?

1127241_o_zps553f32a6.gif

@Timdormer What are your thoughts on Lisa's eviction? Her bitchface attitude and horrifyingly enlarged sense of entitlement made me loathe her - the way she spoke to David in the spa was abhorrent. She clearly sees herself as the "popular" one and I'm sure she's expecting a career like Tully's out of this. You've been vocal about disliking her - will that change now that she's out and mates with Tully?

My Question Compendium

Was Big Brother's voice loud?

How often did Big Brother speak to you in the house?

Is the house claustrophobic?

Was BB joking when he said you would get the Presidential Suite TV?

Did Tahan hold grudges for the Ice Cream/Hair Dryer saga?

Could you hear any Dreamworld action within the house? (Rides, BB Audience Members etc.)

Was there things that you really miss when being in the house?

Thank You!

I loved Tim, one of my two all time favourite HMs of all time.
1. Tim and Paul Dyer tie
2. And quite away 2nd is Brigitte.

But Tim played the game the best ive ever witnessed. No one will eclipse him.

Meant to say, my crazy mates saw you at Bents Basin last weekend and yelled out the window at you. Wish i.was there :(

Hey Tim, you were my fav from the first episode. I'm not lying. You were hysterical from the start. I loved how you dismantled the cool kids. You think for yourself and not in a group, and that is rare. You are the opposite of a bully. It was so ironic when Ed and the gang claimed you were a bully. I loved how you stuck up for David on this season. Someone said "why do you wanna take David" and you said "I think he's pretty interesting". Now David is a fan favourite. You are not only hilarious Tim but you are so nice and a crusader against bullying and ostracism.

I'm wondering if giving Lawson the power may have done him a dis-service. Guys like Travis would step up, be hated and then sent packing pretty quick, given recent BBAU history. Lawson could get people onside with adorkableness. But, having power thrust upon him early on seems to have stripped him of his charm, and instead the underdog appeal is actually warming sentiment towards Travis, of all people, almost turning him into a male Skye.

With Sam and Lawson having the power, and then Cat too, they became the power centre, and, thus, eviction bait. If Tim had had 'the power' or its eviquivalent early on, perhaps he wouldn't have been the fan favourite. Aussies like to see the top dog shot down, and the scrappy underdog prevail. Timbo did a lot to spin his story in this way - using the names like Misfits etc. Lawson, Sam and Cat became seen as powerful, as Katie and Lisa left, whereas last year Ed, Heidi etc were so sure of their position that theyrealosed too late they had no power, and no one to expose the cards to.

If another clique had the power, and Lawson was on the ropes he would be more popular. Oh, and if he hadn't hooked up with Cat.

Last edited:
Back