Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

If he works for channel 9 there's a good chance he got it for free for the publicity.

Free?
A $43000 fully optioned midlife crisis urban off road beach guy's Porsche?

Just who do you think he is, Eddie MacGuire circa. 2007??

He bought a vehicle. Perhaps got some rustproofing thrown in if he tweeted the dealer

Hooray for jake, i mean him.

Tim

Free?
A $43000 fully optioned midlife crisis urban off road beach guy's Porsche?

Just who do you think he is, Eddie MacGuire circa. 2007??

He bought a vehicle. Perhaps got some rustproofing thrown in if he tweeted the dealer

Hooray for jake, i mean him.

Tim
Jesinta Campbell was given a free jeep, is she Eddie Mcguire worthy? too bad Buddy crashed it.

So Tim's Gracleand project was miraculously funded. Wonder if Jeep had anything to do with that?

Be seen in our Jeep over summer/spruik its awesomeness to your sheep-like fans, and we flip you a couple of tickets to the States.
Wear our logo & name drop where able, won't you?

Yes, Big Jeep

Sometimes you idiots should just keep your mouths shut. I really hope you didn't vote for me!

I've owned a jeep wrangler a few years ago when I lived on the GC and always wanted one again. I am experienced in 4WD. I have never communicated with anyone from jeep. This new car is over 5 years old and has over 200, 000km on the clock, I bought it from a 2nd hand car dealership.

And just like that you cynical negative imbeciles have lost me again! Seeya!

Sometimes you idiots should just keep your mouths shut. I really hope you didn't vote for me!

I've owned a jeep wrangler a few years ago when I lived on the GC and always wanted one again. I am experienced in 4WD. I have never communicated with anyone from jeep. This new car is over 5 years old and has over 200, 000km on the clock, I bought it from a 2nd hand car dealership.

And just like that you cynical negative imbeciles have lost me again! Seeya!

Wow it's used? It looked brand new.

Back