Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Sometimes you idiots should just keep your mouths shut. I really hope you didn't vote for me!

I've owned a jeep wrangler a few years ago when I lived on the GC and always wanted one again. I am experienced in 4WD. I have never communicated with anyone from jeep. This new car is over 5 years old and has over 200, 000km on the clock, I bought it from a 2nd hand car dealership.

And just like that you cynical negative imbeciles have lost me again! Seeya!
This is actually a disappointing post from you @Timdormer.

I mean, I'm good with the second paragraph... But the first and last ...treating this forum as some kind of nebulous group-think person?!?! Seriously!

What about all your fans on here (myself included)? This kind of reaction reminds of another certain reality show winner *cough*2012*cough*

Ahh well it was good while it lasted, have fun in your jeep and on your trip to Graceland with Ben.

I'm over the wrap that us "imbeciles" on this site get from former housemates and others. To be honest, yes we complain and yes we can be cynical at times, but we're the ones that are loyal to not only the show, but to you. If it weren't for this website and @Tim, I can guarantee that the show would lose significant viewers and interest.
Let it also be known, that this website is where the majority of your loyal fan base sits (myself included), and potentially the people that will be watching your show. I don't think you can judge an entire site off a few negative comments, if that were the case, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram would have nobody on it anymore.

@Timdormer, I suggest you stop looking at these people who constantly doubt you and constantly put you down, skip over those comments, don't even digest them, and look towards the positive people that are happy for you and your success, and I can absolutely guarantee that a lot of people did not believe you were given a sponsorship for Jeep and were happy for your success with Ben and happy for you and your new jeep.

I hope you come back to BBB, because from what I've seen you've actually had overwhelming support on this forum and you've had a lot of people praise and support you. It seems like this may have been boiling over, but I can't understand why this has happened "again", when there was no explanation for the first time. Anyway.

I'm over the wrap that us "imbeciles" on this site get from former housemates and others. To be honest, yes we complain and yes we can be cynical at times, but we're the ones that are loyal to not only the show, but to you. If it weren't for this website and @Tim, I can guarantee that the show would lose significant viewers and interest.
Let it also be known, that this website is where the majority of your loyal fan base sits (myself included), and potentially the people that will be watching your show. I don't think you can judge an entire site off a few negative comments, if that were the case, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram would have nobody on it anymore.

@Timdormer, I suggest you stop looking at these people who constantly doubt you and constantly put you down, skip over those comments, don't even digest them, and look towards the positive people that are happy for you and your success, and I can absolutely guarantee that a lot of people did not believe you were given a sponsorship for Jeep and were happy for your success with Ben and happy for you and your new jeep.

I hope you come back to BBB, because from what I've seen you've actually had overwhelming support on this forum and you've had a lot of people praise and support you. It seems like this may have been boiling over, but I can't understand why this has happened "again", when there was no explanation for the first time. Anyway.
:thumbsup:

Sometimes you idiots should just keep your mouths shut. I really hope you didn't vote for me!

I've owned a jeep wrangler a few years ago when I lived on the GC and always wanted one again. I am experienced in 4WD. I have never communicated with anyone from jeep. This new car is over 5 years old and has over 200, 000km on the clock, I bought it from a 2nd hand car dealership.

I've stayed off this thread out of respect for your fans @Timdormer , but this broad sweeping generalisation is a low blow to those loyal posters/fans on here who have been patiently waiting for your responses to their questions etc. I know you're not talking to them with this slam but if you are going to respond ONLY to the negativity, and not your die-hard fans, then you don't deserve the loyalty of the hundreds on here who DID fkn vote for you and help you get you that win.

This is actually a disappointing post from you @Timdormer.

I mean, I'm good with the second paragraph... But the first and last ...treating this forum as some kind of nebulous group-think person?!?! Seriously!

What about all your fans on here (myself included)? This kind of reaction reminds of another certain reality show winner *cough*2012*cough*

Ahh well it was good while it lasted, have fun in your jeep and on your trip to Graceland with Ben.
Sorry it just shits me that people grumble and moan on here about me (not just about the jeep) when if they had the guts to just ask me outright on social media I would give them an honest answer to clear up any doubts. I don't hide anything. I love confrontation if it brings resolution. I know there are people who use this forum who do support and understand the real me, and I'm very grateful. I do visit regularly, and it makes me sad to read some of the whacked out theories people have. I don't give a shit if you like me or not, just don't question my authenticity.

Now we know what brings him back. lol why so defensive?

edit: where was this Tim in the house? damn if only you were put in there with me! ;)

We know you guys get paid to promote stuff on instagram, Tully and Drew are not subtle about it. We are allowed to question it.

Now we know what brings him back. lol why so defensive?

edit: where was this Tim in the house? damn if only you were put in there with me! ;)
I'm confused, what are you trying to achieve out of posting this?
More of a response? Because to me it looks like you achieved that. Honestly, why keep pestering? You're clearly seeking Tim's attention, which to me indicates that you do actually like Tim, or at least value his opinion, and you just want him to notice you.
Move on.
A lion never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm wondering if Tim is cluey enough to know that a few choice comments will send certain people into a feeding frenzy?

;)

Sorry it just shits me that people grumble and moan on here about me (not just about the jeep) when if they had the guts to just ask me outright on social media I would give them an honest answer to clear up any doubts. I don't hide anything. I love confrontation if it brings resolution. I know there are people who use this forum who do support and understand the real me, and I'm very grateful. I do visit regularly, and it makes me sad to read some of the whacked out theories people have. I don't give a shit if you like me or not, just don't question my authenticity.

Fair enough, I sympathise and imagine it must be hard to have loads of negative crap written about you all over social media and forums such as these. That's the dark side of reality television and the kind of fame it brings I guess.

I LOVED when you first arrived here and you answered questions from both lovers and haters in intelligent and articulate and even at times, humerous ways. It's what I love about you. Even your whole "a lion never loses sleep" mantra. I just think you lost it a bit with the first and last paragraphs in your response tonight.

We still love you! Either ignore the haters or slap them back to reality if that's what you need to do. Don't just 'lump' every user on here into one nebulous groups. It ain't like that :)

I reckon I am going to watch one episode of Tim & Ben in Graceland, realise its like Malcolm Freeberg (off survivors) internet show Wayfaring and then just forget about it.

Fair enough, I sympathise and imagine it must be hard to have loads of negative crap written about you all over social media and forums such as these. That's the dark side of reality television and the kind of fame it brings I guess.

I LOVED when you first arrived here and you answered questions from both lovers and haters in intelligent and articulate and even at times, humerous ways. It's what I love about you. Even your whole "a lion never loses sleep" mantra. I just think you lost it a bit with the first and last paragraphs in your response tonight.

We still love you! Either ignore the haters or slap them back to reality if that's what you need to do. Don't just 'lump' every user on here into one nebulous groups. It ain't like that :)
You're right. I made a generalisation in the heat of the moment. You aren't all idiots. I enjoyed the initial chats too, and I do try to show my gratitude to my fans support on here by responding to or liking their comments!

Hahah you know it's the one thing that will always get my goat is when people question how genuine I am. It hurts because it's everything I live for now and how I lived every day in the big brother house! There you go haters, I've given you my kryptonite!

You're right. I made a generalisation in the heat of the moment. You aren't all idiots. I enjoyed the initial chats too, and I do try to show my gratitude to my fans support on here by responding to or liking their comments!

Hahah you know it's the one thing that will always get my goat is when people question how genuine I am. It hurts because it's everything I live for now and how I lived every day in the big brother house! There you go haters, I've given you my kryptonite!
All good! Onwards and upwards.

Have you been watching the show? Thoughts?

I was just about to say, to show my repentance how about a little no holds barred Q&A.

Of course I've been watching. It's getting good (well better).
Ok... What do you think you would have done in relation to Cat and Lawson if you were in there this year.

Drew and Tully tried to be a bit more secretive last year, right?

What would you have said / done? Or would you ignore it?

Back