Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

I'm confused. I thought everyone was upset at Jake because he was roommates with Tim. I thought we had this huge discussion about why Jake doesn't really need the $5,000 check Lawson gave him because Jake lives with Tim.
People were upset because Ch 9 tried to hide the fact that Jake was Tim's HM and it took Veronica on here remembering that we'd seen pics of them before to make the connection. If not, we probably still wouldn't know although I suspect @Timdormer would've let it slip at some point anyway. As for the $ thing, the anger about that came because apparently Jake had been spinning this hard done by story in the house and the audience had no clue where that was coming from as it didn't jive with what else we knew.

You don't advertise for a HM to move in so you can turn around and pay their bills lol. But even if Tim had helped him out from time to time that's really no more our business than it would be for any other HM. That's what family and friends do for each other so it wouldn't make it some gotcha thing either way.

I thought we had this huge discussion about why Jake doesn't really need the $5,000 check Lawson gave him because Jake lives with Tim.

Just because he lives the @Timdormer doesn't mean he doesn't need money.

Don't think Tim would be handing out his money to his family & friends on a weekly basis.

I mean is Tim paying for Jake's rent and food and such?

Why would he, he isn't a charity & is not a Packer or Murdoch.

He won $250,000, which isn't enough for a house/unit deposit.

I think it was more that Jake seemed to have given the HMs the impression he's destitute, which isn't really what we've seen/know of him. Not that Tim might have been subsidising him.

Have you seen some of the weird clothes he wears.

He got them from the op shop for free as no one would pay for them. :p

Watch the interview Tim did with Luke and you'll see that he says Jake is living paycheck by paycheck. But that he's not destitute.

All it takes to be destitute is losing your job.

IMO: If you are living pay check to pay check, you have money problems.

So Tim, just came across a recent Daily Mail article...the one with your bare ass. Did it annoy you as much as it did me...that they described you sporting floral print shorts...when you were clearly sporting motocross bikes? They need to get their facts straight before printing that about somebody! :wink:

So, should we be more concerned that Jake is flatmates with Tim or that Nine tried to hide it from the public?
Concerned? I don't know, neither? The interview explains all of that as well, and it is a bit odd, but why it would be a cause for "concern" I've yet to understand.

Hope we haven't scared him off...

Hi Tim
did being back in a house with a totally different bunch of people and a very different house still feel somehow familiar? or did it just feel strange?
if you've watched the shows covering your time in the house do you feel we're being shortchanged?

Hi @Timdormer

I don't know if you watched your own season yet, but hopefully you do know from a viewer perspective that last season had a lot less of the stunts and a a lot more of the highlights of the day, and as a result peoples personalities were a lot more understood by the audience by the same time in the house.

Did you get the impression any of this years lot were regular users/posters on this site? If so do you think they are trying to play based on what they know is popular on here? (whether that is being shown may be another matter)

I'm confused. I thought everyone was upset at Jake because he was roommates with Tim. I thought we had this huge discussion about why Jake doesn't really need the $5,000 check Lawson gave him because Jake lives with Tim.

He's Tim, not Hugh Heffner or the Trump. Maybe Tim has a bedsit and Jake's been sleeping on Tim's couch while he finds his feet in Sydney.

Tim!! G'day Mate from America!! I cannot wait for you and Ben to have your show filming your trips!! That would be AWESOME!! My 2 favorite Housemates EVER!! And I watch 3 different countries and I've seen a lot of Housemates....lol!!! My question to you, is do you have a large fan base outside of Australia? I know there are many others that watch different countries, but have you found you have a fan base from all over the world? I mean besides me, of course...lol!! Btw....I love you and want to marry you....lol'n. J/k!!! However, you're the whole package and someday some lady will be lucky to have you!!!

Hi Tim
Loved you back in the house but totally understand the not more BB questions at this time, it's pretty exhausting and there are times I can't even answer texts from good friends cos I'm not in that head space! Just keep us updated on the Graceland trip and tell the producers there is N audience and we will watch it - even live, unless it clashes with survivor when for me all bets are off as it's always been my number 1 reality show!

Back