Skip to main content

Witty Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she didn't get invited to Hawaii thanks to Ariana. This weeks ep isn't going to be available until tomorrow, so I will update you then

Magnum pi makes Hawaii a nice place to be. But that was back in the 80s. Times have changed. Eyes forget. Soul falling into a new dream.

shit Reepy, you don't remember word for word a post Trala made 6 months ago - your memory is a shocker! @reepbot
He spends most of his day and night fossicking through my posts looking for just the right one.

Just the other day he pulled up a quote from 2012!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

He spends most of his day and night fossicking through my posts looking for just the right one.

Just the other day he pulled up a quote from 2012!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yep, and it showed that your tired and worn insults are recycled standby unoriginal rehash. Look out everyone, Trala brought her jokebook along!

:bookworm::bookworm::bookworm:

Um... So apparently Witty has been hacking into everyone's account and pretending to write private messages to me. He's doing a reasonable convincing job or pretending to be other people. Huh. Who would have thought. (Actually... No one?)
Sadly he/the topic of him seems to be dominating a bunch of threads so ignoring doesnt entirely work - there end up being weird comments/gaps. I am clearly addicted to the site (or what the site used to be like) or I would go cold turkey...
One reason why I don't use the ignore option now. Was more annoying than what's here to read.

It makes for funny dramatic reading. In order:

Ja. I put him on ignore. He is just too boring. I 'waste' enough time on this forum - I don't need to waste even more time reading absolute crap.

Ok kids. This has become unfun. Even wih him on ignore. Because basically I have to unignore to follow the conversation.

The only way to stop him is to ignore him. Its s good illustration though of how not to lead your life.

Didn't actually ignore LOL! Just another manipulative stunt. Spam really :p

Falsely accusing someone of the one bannable offence that they enforce is a total bitch act, cackler. Get your act together and put up a shred of basis for your self-important conspiracy theories rather than spouting senile nonsense. The only reason I'd follow you is if I were writing the book How to fail at business by really trying. I'm not.

nice, such a charming human you are (not)

Senile Nonsense? LOLOLOLOLOLOL - I will take great pleasure in my grey years that YOU will be helping to fund my medical fees and departure (NOT)

You don't know anything really about my life (UNLESS YOU HACK) and like you, well everything I type MAY not be what is real!

Every day, you spit venom and negativity towards anyone that shares, with others and YOU are the one stirring shit up in your cauldren.

You are like the firestorms that have affected my friends and neighbours and have not an ounce of compassion in your soul for people living LIFE, as it is presented.

I suppose science and your great mind has a very good reason for these outcomes, that are beyond a persons control.

edit - Oh and I have noticed quite a few spelling errors here today, that could be used against those posters, so I am wondering why you are not going after them?

You don't know anything really about my life (UNLESS YOU HACK) and like you, well everything I type MAY not be what is real!

That's quite a novel defence to being accused of sucking at life...that you were lying. Keep racking up the those hard luck failure points, Night Witch.

Priya said the words WiityBanter better than anyone here ever could.
Her accent and intonation were second to none.
She is a card and a half.
Her twitter is funny, too.

Priya said the words WiityBanter better than anyone here ever could.
Her accent and intonation were second to none.
She is a card and a half.
Her twitter is funny, too.
Which begs the question to WITTY BANTER

Had Priya never uttered those glorious words in the heat of battle, what do you think your BBBAU forum name may have been instead?
_oWkM5Ls1xKDpJvG3tlVQxZlCfTjRUInkKxAnULE1WDMZKpg03oUjjjkrHDmjNRVgyJUlD_0bGZFiGe6cbKFsmXuLNOfgAQySwY2_RrshnFSv8aLizkG1w=w498-h281-nc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back