Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good Reepy, just move on. You have stated that you have no feelings, so stuff like this is water of a ducks back, so to speak. I really don't get what his problem is. Maybe he is here to stir up people to post more, so the adverts can see people posting - but there are people that are OVER the negative postings, and have left - I don't need to name them - but they are not around anymore. I hope that makes sense LOL -

It will probably go on all year, and the next year, and the next year, and the next year, and so on and so forth because witty will never stop.

Sad :( Anyway, I suppose there is a time to move on and all ....... Maybe he wants to be the sweeper or the cleaner or the bouncer or the closer that moves us all on ........... sad man .......

giphy.gif

Like we all do it? He hasn't responded for a while so he might be knocked out for the late night/early morning LOL

How can he poke if ignored?
Well I think thats the only way to get him to either play nice (which I think is unlikely anyway bc he has invested too much in developing his current communication style to back down plus he may not actually know how to/be able to be civil) or to fuck off (might take a while but I cant see how he won't eventually want to go and annoy some other people who haven't yet got completely fed up with him and still interact with him).

Isee, The Analyst, didn't seem to apply the analytical method before tarring me with Abbott's brush. I defer entirely to Bleachy and his Christian crusade.

I didn't actually say you were Tony Abbott, I merely googled the exact phrase you wrote to describe yourself and this image came up and it amused me because I didn't think it was the best role model for your wit and wisdom. My next comment was asking you if this was your plan all along when you posted that phrase, however I guess you missed the subtlety of the question or chose to ignore it so you could go down the road of using this in an argument against me in the future - which you did in less than 30 pages of this thread later.

lol when you google image the phrase "vigilante reality crusader" this image comes up... not the best marketing image for trying to show intelligence and enlightenment

1413215203413_wps_60_SYDNEY_AUSTRALIA_OCTOBER_.jpg

Well I think thats the only way to get him to either play nice (which I think is unlikely anyway bc he has invested too much in developing his current communication style to back down plus he may not actually know how to/be able to be civil) or to fuck off (might take a while but I cant see how he won't eventually want to go and annoy some other people who haven't yet got completely fed up with him and still interact with him).
Play nice? Your idea of 'mainly lurking' involves frothing at the mouth with bitterness. That's the second time you've suggested it after failing miserably the first time, and blaming anyone but yourself. Have you even done it, despite advocating it? Your MO is to say 'Just checking if the coast is clear' while not carrying out your own publicised stunt.

Negativity consumes you. Your entire contribution tonight has been vindictive, profane and occupied with malice.

Play nice? Your idea of 'mainly lurking' involves frothing at the mouth with bitterness. That's the second time you've suggested it after failing miserably the first time, and blaming anyone but yourself. Have you even done it, despite advocating it? Your MO is to say 'Just checking if the coast is clear' while not carrying out your own publicised stunt.

Negativity consumes you. Your entire contribution tonight has been vindictive and occupied with malice.

tonight?

it's fuckin 830am !!

i have officially opened the O/T with a mornin greeting !

calendar/clocks/sundials and moon/sun are your eternal pal.

tonight?

it's fuckin 830am !!

i have officially opened the O/T with a mornin greeting !

calendar/clocks/sundials and moon/sun are your eternal pal.

adverb
  1. 1.
    on the present or approaching evening or night.
    "are you doing anything tonight?"
noun
  1. 1.
    the evening or night of the present day.
    "tonight is a night to remember"

Last edited:
Reepbot. I was just catching up on my reading of this thread and am a little bit puzzled.
Does Tuttle think you and Witty Banter are the same poster?
You said once that he thought you were 50 years old.
Well may I say Reepbot you communicate with the youth of today very well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back