Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you ask a KKK member about their individual beliefs :p Believing in Creation is enough. If you accept that as even plausible, I've led the horse to water but drinking is up to you. It suits my martyr act fine if people go 'That Creation idea makes sense'. It did make sense to generations 2000 years ago, until they knew better. Figuring that the Earth was round along the way. Have a look at maps of the Earth from the same era. :p
reepbot liked your comment thinking it was his random sentence meme, because it was sure random.
In what way was it random? - I brought it back to the original question posed
Would you ask a KKK member about their individual beliefs :p

Isee is more than just an analyst! Stop being mean to her.
She's clearly deflecting on researching the profound failings of Creationism. Kuru brain parasites need human cannibalistic brain eating to live. Adam and Eve's children must have devoured their brains and there must be an unbroken chain of cannibalism to this day. LOL. All to keep the brain parasite that God designed eating human brains. Nice work.

Even the ones who laugh are sometimes caught without an answer: these creatures who introduce themselves but we swear we have met them somewhere before. Yes, look in the mirror. What do you see? Is it a dream, or a nightmare? Are we being introduced against our will? Are they mirrors? I can see the smoke. I can smell the fire. The battle is drawing nigh.

You're really not the full quid, are you?
If I was planning on discussing the KKK member's belief system, the yes I would. I would want to research and understand exactly what they do believe and don't believe and why, before I could formulate a rational discussion regarding it.
It isn't...but The Analyst has exhaustive analysis methods to undertake before entering the discussion. :)

Witty/reepbot attempt to play dot to dot.
Sadly the scribble come up with leaves Freud screaming "leave me out of it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back