Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platitudinous. Have you studied either the Bible or the problems with it? The thought of a faultless God designing and creating dinosaurs and then drowning them all in a flood of more water than the Earth contains?
I don't believe I ever stated I believe in the word of the Bible. And there is nothing platitudinous about being an analyst by nature and therefore gathering facts before formulating a discussion.

I don't believe I ever stated I believe in the word of the Bible. And there is nothing platitudinous about being an analyst by nature and therefore gathering facts before formulating a discussion.
Witty doesn't "do" discussions. Just tells people how wrong they are ad nauseam.

No. She overestimated the audience badly, as I often do. Favourite poster is....hooley embracing log lady!
why_you_don__t_love_me___by_tankianlover.jpg

I think your timing was consistent with something other than balanced information. You were driven by non-confrontationalism and a mild running grudge against yours truly :p

I wasn't "druven" by anything - you posed a question and I answered.

I don't care enough about you to hold any grudges.
Have you looked into anything raised tonight such that you can make your informed decision? Time dilation correction factors maybe? BeiDou?

I am envious of my flatmate who did not by the story that gargling a salt solution will make me more attractive.
LOL :p

Have you looked into anything raised tonight such that you can make your informed decision? Time dilation correction factors maybe? BeiDou?
Informed decision on what a hypothetical KKK person views on life? - nope sorry haven't heard a peep outta him all night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back