Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you actually asked @bleachy_dude if that is what he believes?
Would you ask a KKK member about their individual beliefs :p Believing in Creation is enough. If you accept that as even plausible, I've led the horse to water but drinking is up to you. It suits my martyr act fine if people go 'That Creation idea makes sense'. It did make sense to generations 2000 years ago, until they knew better. Figuring that the Earth was round along the way. Have a look at maps of the Earth from the same era. :p

Well... I think I magnificent magical moose may have... not had much to do with creating the world.

But you do make people's dreams come true.....or at least try to.

'Damn you magical moose! I asked for a house.'

'Hmmmmm, yes. What is the issue?!'

'Then why did you give me a mouse?'

I have a simple belief system. If I am a good person in this world, if there is a good place to go after I die I will go there :) If not no harm no foul
Skip purgatory or hang around like a ghost pissing people off who pissed you off in your mortal coil? I aint missing that.;)
I want the whole trip. Every bus stop on the tour. Of every tour which promises another tour.
The thing is we dont even know if there will be a tour. Thats why there are so many tours on offer.
I approach it with a what happens will happen approach.
I recommend this forum for people of a similar view
doris-day-forum-new-year-2015.gif

Do you have any moose beliefs?
I think it doesnt actually matter whether there is a God as long as you live in a good way. Certainly more knowledgeable people than I have come to a belief that there is a God (of some sort, some sort of energy, not man with white beard) and more knowledgeable people than I have come to the conclusion that there is not. I don't think spirituality or living a good, kind, generous, intelligent, productive life necessarily has to be about God.

Would you ask a KKK member about their individual beliefs :p Believing in Creation is enough. If you accept that as even plausible, I've led the horse to water but drinking is up to you. It suits my martyr act fine if people go 'That Creation idea makes sense'. It did make sense to generations 2000 years ago, until they knew better. Figuring that the Earth was round along the way.
If I was planning on discussing the KKK member's belief system, the yes I would. I would want to research and understand exactly what they do believe and don't believe and why, before I could formulate a rational discussion regarding it.

I think it doesnt actually matter whether there is a God as long as you live in a good way. Certainly more knowledgeable people than I have come to a belief that there is a God (of some sort, some sort of energy, not man with white beard) and more knowledgeable people than I have come to the conclusion that there is not. I don't think spirituality or living a good, kind, generous, intelligent, productive life necessarily has to be about God.
I think you believe in the four letter word so much, Moose seems obsolete!

That is very wise of you.

If I was planning on discussing the KKK member's belief system, the yes I would. I would want to research and understand exactly what they do believe and don't believe and why, before I could formulate a rational discussion regarding it.

Exactly, otherwise you might be made to look a fool if you are not prepared.

I've mentioned kuru and the GPS signal timing corrections. Let's hold our breath. ;)

Platitudinous. Have you studied either the Bible or the problems with it? The thought of a faultless God designing and creating dinosaurs and then drowning them all in a flood of more water than the Earth contains?

I don't live as though there is a God.
Well usually I don't either - and I don't mean 'religious' type of God anyway - I really mean something along the lines of Jungs collective unconscience - but if I do tune in to my intuition and practice meditation and do some of those 'spiritual' types of things more, etc then I notice things seem more 'alive' somehow. But it's pretty easy to not find time/energy to do them because they take effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back