Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reepbot. I was just catching up on my reading of this thread and am a little bit puzzled.
Does Tuttle think you and Witty Banter are the same poster?
You said once that he thought you were 50 years old.
Well may I say Reepbot you communicate with the youth of today very well.:)

I am 27. I have posted my pic, or a link to my pic on here before.

I am 27. I have posted my pic, or a link to my pic on here before.
I knew that when you posted about Tuttle thinking you were 50 and you said your age.:). But does Tuttle or did Tuttle believe that you and Witty are the same poster?
That is bizarre.
But could be very conceptually fun in constructing pseudo rationales as to why it could be so.

I knew that when you posted about Tuttle thinking you were 50 and you said your age.:). But does Tuttle or did Tuttle believe that you and Witty are the same poster?
That is bizarre.
But could be very conceptually fun in constructing pseudo rationales as to why it could be so.

Not as bizzare as a purple dinosaur skating in a park.

Not as bizzare as a purple dinosaur skating in a park.
How bizarre! How Bizarre!
250852080477.jpg

Reepbot. I was just catching up on my reading of this thread and am a little bit puzzled.
Does Tuttle think you and Witty Banter are the same poster?
You said once that he thought you were 50 years old.
Well may I say Reepbot you communicate with the youth of today very well.:)

Mooseface is Reepbot when witty isnt on a date with Trala

That is bizarre.
On Tuesdays, Thursdays and twice on Fridays. Tuttle buys tin foil in bulk.

Don't worry I (and probably everyone else here except Voldemort) read it as wouldn't anyway.

Thank you. Most kind of you.

I get a tingle in my brain every time i see a murderer revealed in a crime show affer a lengthy monologue by the show's brilliant yet flawed protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back