Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isee, The Analyst, didn't seem to apply the analytical method before tarring me with Abbott's brush. I defer entirely to Bleachy and his Christian crusade.

You didn't apply the analytical method to bleachey's beliefs. You just went 'bleachey believes in god, therefore bleachey does not believe in climate change.' and when you were called out on it you changed your tune to a preachy atheist asshat when we all know that the only reason you started this anti religion rubbish is because you dislike bleachey.

You didn't apply the analytical method to bleachey's beliefs. You just went 'bleachey believes in god, therefore bleachey does not believe in climate change.' and when you were called out on it you changed your tune to a preachy atheist asshat when we all know that the only reason you started this anti religion rubbish is because you dislike bleachey.
No. It's more the Abbott stuff. He disbelieves in climate change because God made the thermostat.

Would you harass anyone else here about their religious beliefs? Yes or no? Simple question. Simple answer.
Of course. Anyone believing in Creation is a science denier.[DOUBLEPOST=1452699525][/DOUBLEPOST]
Random shit now.
Cockney?
Did you read your garbled sentence? It was beneath pidgin.
Sadly the scribble come up with leaves Freud screaming "leave me out of it"

No. It's more the Abbott stuff. He disbelieves in climate change because God made the thermostat.

I get the abbott stuff, but I don't think all that follow that God believe what he thought, re: Climate Change. FFS he might have thought he was whoever he thought he was (and thank GOD he is gone, well not quite YET)

I get the abbott stuff, but I don't think all that follow that God believe what he thought, re: Climate Change. FFS he might have thought he was whoever he thought he was (and thank GOD he is gone, well not quite YET)

Incase this gets lost in translation it was about ABBOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back