Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cats-light-sabre.gif

Reepbot. Help. I am watching and re-watching that Toxic Darth Sidious youtube.
It is so damn infectious.What did you think of it?

Ok kids. This has become unfun. Even wih him on ignore. Because basically I have to unignore to follow the conversation. I'm going to lurk for a while. See y'all a bit later hopefully. When/if things get less aggressive.

Ok kids. This has become unfun. Even wih him on ignore. Because basically I have to unignore to follow the conversation. I'm going to lurk for a while. See y'all a bit later hopefully. When/if things get less aggressive.

I would prefer you didn't. I enjoy your posts.

:(
Dont go. We dont want a
moose.JPG

I enjoyed the contrast of these:
Ja. I put him on ignore. He is just too boring. I 'waste' enough time on this forum - I don't need to waste even more time reading absolute crap. Normal crap - yes, no problems, quite fun. I don't mind the time wasting, it's a fun wind down or distraction to check while I am doing other things. But ABSOLUTE crap - naaaah. It just puts me in a bad mood and - who needs that. So that's something we DO agree on, Trala. Along with not dredging up muck for no reason. We may not agree on anything else ever again (?!) but we do on this.
A 'safe' outlet for aggression maybe?? No-one else talks to him anymore, maybe?? It's not even as though he was here when big brother was actually airing either? So that's a bit unusual. Definitely different and disruptive/disrupted wiring. But now I am getting sucked in again (!).

Change of topic: Anyone watched anything fun on iview lately? Recommendations???
Moral highground denied. :p How did the iview party starter go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back