Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is seriously the funniest thing ever!

You need to add to it every time he rehashes a 10 month old post as "evidence" to go with his confused points.

The number of people he forum searches increases by the day!

Moosesface! Welcome to his ever growing list!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Ja. I put him on ignore. He is just too boring. I 'waste' enough time on this forum - I don't need to waste even more time reading absolute crap. Normal crap - yes, no problems, quite fun. I don't mind the time wasting, it's a fun wind down or distraction to check while I am doing other things. But ABSOLUTE crap - naaaah. It just puts me in a bad mood and - who needs that. So that's something we DO agree on, Trala. Along with not dredging up muck for no reason. We may not agree on anything else ever again (?!) but we do on this.

Ja. I put him on ignore. He is just too boring. I 'waste' enough time on this forum - I don't need to waste even more time reading absolute crap. Normal crap - yes, no problems, quite fun. I don't mind the time wasting, it's a fun wind down or distraction to check while I am doing other things. But ABSOLUTE crap - naaaah. It just puts me in a bad mood and - who needs that. So that's something we DO agree on, Trala. Along with not dredging up muck for no reason. We may not agree on anything else ever again (?!) but we do on this.
While I may not agree with what everyone posts all of the time, even the people I gravitate towards, I too am in agreement with you on this. I cringe when I read his personal attacks.

While I may not agree with what everyone posts all of the time, even the people I gravitate towards, I too am in agreement with you on this. I cringe when I read his personal attacks.
Cringe or bleat? Is this post of Trala's more your style, as your approval is tacit by selective omission.
How hard did you get when you typed "Trala sock puppet" into your search engine this morning?

I bet the antibacterial wipes and that poor crusty sock copped it.

Last edited:
It's pretty interesting behaviour (not in a good way!) and mildly fascinating to watch but for me it was just getting too tedious. Maybe he'll eventually calm down. (Although probably not)

He reminds me of some of the people I used to (have to) work with. There are a lot of 'geniuses' out there in certain professions/workplaces, I'm quite glad not to be currently working with any!! Just switched on regular people (and a few less switched on ones!). But no 'geniuses'. Phew!!

It's pretty interesting behaviour (not in a good way!) and mildly fascinating to watch but for me it was just getting too tedious. Maybe he'll eventually calm down. (Although probably not)

He reminds me of some of the people I used to (have to) work with. There are a lot of 'geniuses' out there in certain professions/workplaces, I'm quite glad not to be currently working with any!! Just switched on regular people (and a few less switched on ones!). But no 'geniuses'. Phew!!
Hopefully you can resume telling everyone you are incredibly grounded once more. God's work.

How did your shoulders hold up to the rigours of singlet hanging? Pooped and gave up by day 2 I'm guessing. Did you use spray adhesive?
hRmPTkhtzZq3QVnkeqtJzB9Fc3rS2De63n-Q8xKnz09dvHlYKlWgpOLVE6tjnY6HMOEqmgJbM7NelNMbidzgzKsTVDiCR9nIYg4KValOjXAdtFCbnUqP9lsUn8UCAPuPR4QOMCFyEpTEBmShOg=w340-h255-nc

Completely 100% by choice though! I don't think you can complain about this place when it's you who is logging in constantly. Do you have some other place you can hang out with people who are closer to being your equals?

Completely 100% by choice though! I don't think you can complain about this place when it's you who is logging in constantly. Do you have some other place you can hang out with people who are closer to being your equals?
Observation, not complaint :p. I'm frightened by the prospect of someone entering this place who knows the basic principles of HECS, dividing my genius monopoly.

Observation, not complaint :p

Well, that's true. Genuine question though, do you like being surrounded by idiots? Does it help you to reaffirm your superior intellect or something? I know I get frustrated when I have to spend extended periods of time with people who i need to explain concepts to many times or who really don't "get" what I'm saying (both which may well be a reflection of my ability to convey myself, but I digress), is that what it's like for you in every moment you spend here? No way would I keep coming back if it was.

Well, that's true. Genuine question though, do you like being surrounded by idiots? Does it help you to reaffirm your superior intellect or something? I know I get frustrated when I have to spend extended periods of time with people who i need to explain concepts to many times or who really don't "get" what I'm saying (both which may well be a reflection of my ability to convey myself, but I digress), is that what it's like for you in every moment you spend here? No way would I keep coming back if it was.
Well, anyone who has their self-esteem in any way linked to an online forum is validation needy. You should open your mind to the possibility that some people have a deeper basis for self-esteem than forum incumbency. :p Would you keep returning to a place where you felt the need to call the blanket population there c***s on a regular basis, or 85%+ are meeps, as Trala does?

Well, anyone who has their self-esteem in any way linked to an online forum is validation needy. You should open your mind to the possibility that some people have a deeper basis for self-esteem than forum incumbency. :p Would you keep returning to a place where you felt the need to call the blanket population there c***s on a regular basis, or 85%+ are meeps, as Trala does?

Oh yeah I get all of that, I'm just musing as to your motivation to visiting this forum. So maybe you just genuinely enjoy it, but I'm not sure I understand why. But you and I are clearly very different so I'll likely never understand how your brain works.

Oh but on an unrelated note, if you want to spend all your money before you die then feel free to send me some. What if you die tomorrow with millions unspent?! You probably should just give it to me now.

Reactions: Tee
Oh yeah I get all of that, I'm just musing as to your motivation to visiting this forum. So maybe you just genuinely enjoy it, but I'm not sure I understand why. But you and I are clearly very different so I'll likely never understand how your brain works.
In a world full of mes, the following GIF would never exist. Not because I outlawed it, but because anyone taking instructions from a GIF is stupid. I think if I changed 'I' to 'You' and posted these randomly in OT, I would win Most Outstanding Poster. I do find it funny that robotically posting motivation is more popular than posting intelligent sardonicism.

MnXm2Iwk-0fX73uTYFs_jpDtqXRNPzs-hLKEa9ZRnK0oIUQb3H463Zxm2scPBS80IQwHCShXMxvpiThUU1mINuvMaidvA4LWE33ZmgIkuA=w245-h313-nc

A 'safe' outlet for aggression maybe?? No-one else talks to him anymore, maybe?? It's not even as though he was here when big brother was actually airing either? So that's a bit unusual. Definitely different and disruptive/disrupted wiring. But now I am getting sucked in again (!).

Change of topic: Anyone watched anything fun on iview lately? Recommendations???

I get my validation by competing and losing against 11 year olds online

I get my validation by competing and losing against 11 year olds online
That's the spirit. Pick up that rut from where you left off! You'll be needing a new holiday, come Monday! Your mates came out of the closet as Candy Crush demons. How do they avoid being ranked against 11 year olds? Answer: they don't avoid it and are ranked and are too stupid to know it :p

No-one else talks to him anymore, maybe??

Change of topic: Anyone watched anything fun on iview lately? Recommendations???
Form a queue, everyone! Wooosh. Breathe that fresh air!

I might be the fox in the chookhouse, but Mooseface is the oblivious unpopular chook.

In a world full of mes, the following GIF would never exist. Not because I outlawed it, but because anyone taking instructions from a GIF is stupid. I think if I changed 'I' to 'You' and posted these randomly in OT, I would win Most Outstanding Poster. I do find it funny that robotically posting motivation is more popular than posting intelligent sardonicism.

MnXm2Iwk-0fX73uTYFs_jpDtqXRNPzs-hLKEa9ZRnK0oIUQb3H463Zxm2scPBS80IQwHCShXMxvpiThUU1mINuvMaidvA4LWE33ZmgIkuA=w245-h313-nc

Oh look another concise and direct post by Witty Banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back