Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeeeyyy!!!!
1380522802944624272.GIF

As opposed to being a hobby farming waterfall owning entrepreneur who is a self funded retiree at 41, who travels the world and successfully sues banks and neighbours and fights fires in his spare time?

Seriously though, with all he has going on, I wonder where he finds the time to sit in this forum 18 out of the 24 hours in a day... Since December last year.

Anyway moving on, next time you're in PizzasRus in the Lower East Side, Moe. Victoria. Don't mention Witty. He still owes them for his all-you-can-eat, usual.

So in 50 words or less fill me in on what has happened over the last few weeks, I tried to read back, but TL;DR

Hey but check out Bleachys pic of Witty's desk. Too funny for words!!!!

Welcome back Dude? How was Bali?

I'm a bit jelly.

I'm going camping in the Barrington Tops wilderness Sun-Wed and I Haaaaaaate camping. But it's with a good group of friends so I'm hoping to at least enjoy it a little bit.I would have preferred Bali!

So in 50 words or less fill me in on what has happened over the last few weeks, I tried to read back, but TL;DR
Witty almost got a girlfriend. Judging by the response it got to first base (PM's), but then he threatened to Trojan horse virus her (I'm not even sure what that is, and I'm a deviant) and they broke up.

Welcome back Dude? How was Bali?

I'm a bit jelly.

I'm going camping in the Barrington Tops wilderness Sun-Wed and I Haaaaaaate camping. But it's with a good group of friends so I'm hoping to at least enjoy it a little bit.I would have preferred Bali!

Up and Down, overall, great, fun and sun,
Lowlights: Stolen debit card resulting in $850 taken out of my account
Highlights: Im tanned and very chilled out
Notables: Being forced to dance to Gangnam Style (I mean what fresh hell is this? 2012?), being chased by a Ladyboy early morning

Camping or Glamping? is there an option for Glamping?

Witty almost got a girlfriend. Judging by the response it got to first base (PM's), but then he threatened to Trojan horse virus her (I'm not even sure what that is, and I'm a deviant) and they broke up.

Ohhh Who? Trojan is also a brand of condom just for future reference

Ohhh Who? Trojan is also a brand of condom just for future reference
Awkies.

Maybe he was flirting, and she took it the wrong way?

I forget her name. The one who sometimes posts like she is a fish and lives under the sea.

Up and Down, overall, great, fun and sun,
Lowlights: Stolen debit card resulting in $850 taken out of my account
Highlights: Im tanned and very chilled out
Notables: Being forced to dance to Gangnam Style (I mean what fresh hell is this? 2012?), being chased by a Ladyboy early morning

Camping or Glamping? is there an option for Glamping?
Oh no! Are you able to get the money back through your bank? That sucks.

Hopefully the fun and shenanigans made up for it and it didn't spoil your holiday. Some people suck!

Lol @gangnam, thought it would be the whip and nae nae these days :p

I wish it was glamping. Most definitely not. There's no water and a only a drop toilet!

Awkies.

Maybe he was flirting, and she took it the wrong way?

I forget her name. The one who sometimes posts like she is a fish and lives under the sea.

But he is such a wordsmith surely he was wooing her... oh that one, good to see his only friend on here he pushed away BPD much?

Reactions: Tee
Oh no! Are you able to get the money back through your bank? That sucks.

Hopefully the fun and shenanigans made up for it and it didn't spoil your holiday. Some people suck!

Lol @gangnam, thought it would be the whip and nae nae these days :p

I wish it was glamping. Most definitely not. There's no water and a only a drop toilet!
Yeah going through the process now, which is a pain, but hey, worst that happens, only money!

So much fun and shenanigans had! Ohh no, Unless its a slow ballad (like Adele) they pretty behind with music over there!

Ohh no, I couldn't do it, You are a braver man than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back