Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have penned over 100+ speeches for EmCee's over the last 6 years and edited many many others.
And i still have yet to fuck any bridesmaids.
Feel free to forward me any questions or ideas to expand on/scripts to suggest edit to or just tips that *may* get you laid by the bride's high school co-ho's ( or at least a hand shandy from the new mother-in-law )
It is just what i do in my spare time.
When i grow up, i want to be able to spend as much time at these forums as @Witty Banter and @reepbot .
Maybe even apply to be a firefighter...we'll see.

Haha thanks G. I'm not sure if I could say the kinds of things I fear you would script tho :p

You so should! I swear to glob, you have the voice of a radio announcer!

And the best part, your kindness coupled with your quick wit will keep any audience entertained and amused.

You said you were looking for a career change this year. This might be it.
Thanks Tra!
I don't think people can just be an MC. Usually they are performers as well which is something I don't want to be.

yes, okay

ring from a priv number if you need to chat and have a few laughs

or just ring and abuse me, either/or

@WittyBanter will pay me lots for the transcript of the call and is offering unusual sexual favors for a recorded file of it.

I will forward half the $$ to any account you nominate

Or we can pool the funds and get a hacker to ghost his Farmville page and infest his wheat crop with marijuana seeds and send the cops from Second Life to arrest his sorry ass and throw him in the can where he belongs.

This and the associated prison butt secks may just be his ultimate fantasy, so we cannot be seen as enablers toward his eternal bliss.

Hear from ya

G
Mooseface's revenge liking of prison anal rape of me noted for future pontification reference.

Mooseface's revenge liking of prison anal rape of me noted for future pontification reference.
As if keeping files on forum people is something new for you
image.jpg

Reactions: Tee
Original. Canned laughter second time 'round will be gold.
Yeah well... I know where you keep these 'notes'

Your reading comprehension and situational awareness are duly noted, or rather, confirmed.

Please back up your statement that I ever compared salary to you with any evidence you can muster. I think you have taken things personally ever since I noted that your career experience grew in dog years.

Your public support of that advice is noted. Thank you.

Noted. Would you be happy for Mutley to be publishing your surname while issuing veiled threats?

Your affiliation is noted. Or was. Back then.

If you have a problem with it, why were you silent on the hundreds of other cases?[DOUBLEPOST=1452079682][/DOUBLEPOST]
Noted. As is your selectivity :p

Who is weirdest - Reepbot, Witty or Anti-Gretel?

You put ME in a category, post, sentence with that duo ?

Like putting a Rolls Royce in the same postcode as two spat out balls of flavorless gum stuck to the bottom of a disused bus stop bench.

Weird is an opinion that reflects the beholder, never the ones they aim their "us" and "them" mentality toward.

PS

After liaising with @reepbot and @Witty Banter , the consensus is that your mouth is our toilet.

Tally HO

You put ME in a category, post, sentence with that duo ?

Like putting a Rolls Royce in the same postcode as two spat out balls of flavorless gum stuck to the bottom of a disused bus stop bench.

Weird is an opinion that reflects the beholder, never the ones they aim their "us" and "them" mentality toward.

PS

After liaising with @reepbot and @Witty Banter , the consensus is that your mouth is our toilet.

Tally HO
Give her a break. She only learned to spell 'weird' correctly in the past week and is practising her newfound skill. ;)

As if keeping files on forum people is something new for you
image.jpg
That is seriously the funniest thing ever!

You need to add to it every time he rehashes a 10 month old post as "evidence" to go with his confused points.

The number of people he forum searches increases by the day!

Moosesface! Welcome to his ever growing list!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is seriously the funniest thing ever!

You need to add to it every time he rehashes a 10 month old post as "evidence" to go with his confused points.

The number of people he forum searches increases by the day!

Moosesface! Welcome to his ever growing list!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
How about you laugh in surprise every time he wheels it out as well? You're off to a great start :p

How about you laugh every time he wheels it out in surprise as well? You're off to a great start :p
Serious question.

How hard did you get when you typed "Trala sock puppet" into your search engine this morning?

I bet the antibacterial wipes and that poor crusty sock copped it.

Serious question.

How hard did you get when you typed "Trala sock puppet" into your search engine this morning?

I bet the antibacterial wipes and that poor crusty sock copped it.
How did you manage to play the victim card earlier when you're a public sex offender? There might as well be a heavy breathing emoji as you wrote that.

LOL at you quoting a post correctly outing your CV embellishment. Thanks. ;) Here it is, one more time, for posterity:

It must have been the overtime :p

Overtime ? Heck no. I'm only in it for the $$$$$$$

I've only worked 9-3 as a teacher for the past 47 years.

How did you manage to play the victim card earlier when you're a public sex offender? There might as well be a heavy breathing emoji as you wrote that.

There is something seriously not right with the way you process and then action your thoughts.

Overtime ? Heck no. I'm only in it for the $$$$$$$

I've only worked 9-3 as a teacher for the past 47 years.
As opposed to being a hobby farming waterfall owning entrepreneur who is a self funded retiree at 41, who travels the world and successfully sues banks and neighbours and fights fires in his spare time?

Seriously though, with all he has going on, I wonder where he finds the time to sit in this forum 18 out of the 24 hours in a day... Since December last year.

Anyway moving on, next time you're in PizzasRus in the Lower East Side, Moe. Victoria. Don't mention Witty. He still owes them for his all-you-can-eat, usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back