Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the stage Mutley attempted to intervene, no it hadn't been, yet.
My name on the forum is bleachy_dude, not mutley. So I can't speak for him.

If you were following that situation closely enough you would have seen that initially I did disagree with some of the way Trala dealt with that situation.
When I disagreed and stepped in was when the abuse became personal threats of actual physical violence.

You know, being friends with someone doesn't actually mean agreeing with everything they do. However there is some grace given that may not be given to those who aren't friends. You are not a friend and have pushed some people to lash out in anger towards you. I won't apologise for that.

I am not in a hive mind, you obviously don't know me like you think you do.

Second post.. (in succession) .. Not an edit.

You call me predictable, however you keep saying the same things over and over and when actually taken up on what you are saying deflect to one of your other pet distractions. As you did above, mentioning Mutley in response to me.

I know you say you graduated from the best university and have a higher income than myself and most others on the forum, but truly, your 'word salad' can't hide your weak soapbox.

Second post.. (in succession) .. Not an edit.

You call me predictable, however you keep saying the same things over and over and when actually taken up on what you are saying deflect to one of your other pet distractions. As you did above, mentioning Mutley in response to me.

I know you say you graduated from the best university and have a higher income than myself and most others on the forum, but truly, your 'word salad' can't hide your weak soapbox.
Please back up your statement that I ever compared salary to you with any evidence you can muster. I think you have taken things personally ever since I noted that your career experience grew in dog years.

Please back up your statement that I ever compared salary to you with any evidence you can muster. I think you have taken things personally ever since I noted that your career experience grew in dog years.

Where's your evidence that my career experience grew in Dog years. Not that it's any of your business, I was a full time class teacher for about 8 and a half years, add to that a little over a year casual class teaching and now I am doing youth work and some other things. When have I said otherwise? Sometimes I may say I taught for 8 years (meaning full time on class) other times I may call it ten years (Including casual teaching and some rounding off). Why does it bother you whether I say 8 or 10 years?

Where's your evidence that my career experience grew in Dog years. Not that it's any of your business, I was a full time class teacher for about 8 and a half years, add to that a little over a year casual class teaching and now I am doing youth work and some other things. When have I said otherwise? Sometimes I may say I taught for 8 years (meaning full time on class) other times I may call it ten years (Including casual teaching and some rounding off). Why does it bother you whether I say 8 or 10 years?
Yep, so the single digit '8' needed how many additional keystrokes for clarity and simplification?

I'm more amused by your rounding up, than bothered by it. The thought that people's heads would burst with the simple number 8, and necessitates rounding up as a service, is fun.

Yep, so the single digit '8' needed how many additional keystrokes for clarity and simplification?

I'm more amused by your rounding up, than bothered by it. The thought that people's heads would burst with the simple number 8, and necessitates rounding up as a service, is fun.
Wow did you actually even read what I wrote. My in school teaching career is a little over 9 and a half years.

Rounding up less than half a year is hardly going up in dog years.

Fact. Guilty as charged.

clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif

Wow did you actually even read what I wrote. My in school teaching career is a little over 9 and a half years.

Rounding up less than half a year is hardly going up in dog years.
There's nothing more important in understanding the workings of a creepy school cleaner at an entirely different school than casual teaching years of experience at an entirely different school. Thanks for the positioning context.

There's nothing more important in understanding the workings of a creepy school cleaner at an entirely different school than casual teaching years of experience at an entirely different school. Thanks for the positioning context.

You're not even making sense. When I tell people about my full time teaching career I generally will probably say 8 years.
In the above mentioned context I was talking about my experience working in schools along side cleaners so I used 10 years. I can't even remember the whole conversation as well as you probably can. Why would it matter to you if I said I had worked along side cleaners for 57 years. What's it's to you anyway? Anyway, I've explained more than I need to about my career to you. Unlike you I don't try to win an argument by getting people to compare lifetime earnings, just as I don't particularly care to specify the exact amount of years, days, minutes, hours that I taught in an online conversation where I was giving context about my personal experience with the subject matter. So you can stop using that against me.

And just to give a timeline to this context

This post was posted 10th April (the day before the above quote)

Boasting about university and salaries... Pathetic.

So I did think boasting about your superior university and higher lifetime salary than Jordan was pathetic BEFORE your concern with me inflating my teaching career by less than 6 months.

Try again.

You're not even making sense. When I tell people about my full time teaching career I generally will probably say 8 years.
In the above mentioned context I was talking about my experience working in schools along side cleaners so I used 10 years. I can't even remember the whole conversation as well as you probably can. Why would it matter to you if I said I had worked along side cleaners for 57 years. What's it's to you anyway? Anyway, I've explained more than I need to about my career to you. Unlike you I don't try to win an argument by getting people to compare lifetime earnings, just as I don't particularly care to specify the exact amount of years, days, minutes, hours that I taught in an online conversation where I was giving context about my personal experience with the subject matter. So you can stop using that against me.
I was merely pointing out a benchmark by which trala's 'winning' could be measured. As she was overprepared to state that her taking out a mortgage set her in rarified air, I thought it appropriate to remind her that it's kind'a been done before. Decades younger than her. And paid off. If she's going to spraypaint tard, meep and loser everywhere, she's getting called, as I highly doubt she was even given the 40 year mortgage option due to her twilight late bloomer status.

Out of curiousity, where does your 'winner' superiority complex come from? I bought and paid off a house in a more expensive capital city than yours, a 50 acre hobby farm and a 400 acre rainforest with 150 vertical metres of natural waterfalls, ALL paid off 15-20 years younger than you could clap together a mortgage deposit, describe yourself as a'home owner' and jizz yourself over bath towell rails.

You can't condescend from below.

Just placing this here in anticipation of you comparing my slight exaggeration to your boasting![DOUBLEPOST=1438305352][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was merely pointing out a benchmark by which trala's 'winning' could be measured. As she was overprepared to state that her taking out a mortgage set her in rarified air, I thought it appropriate to remind her that it's kind'a been done before. Decades younger than her. And paid off. If she's going to spraypaint tard, meep and loser everywhere, she's getting called, as I highly doubt she was even given the 40 year mortgage option due to her twilight late bloomer status.
So she isn't allowed to feel excited about owning a house because you did it first?

And if you click back to your waterfall post, you will see that Trala wasn't actually saying she was a winner.

She was saying no one wins!

I highly doubt she was even given the 40 year mortgage option due to her twilight late bloomer status.

^ is this part of your comment meant to make her not feel good about herself, or solely to make you feel better about yourself? I'm trying to keep up, I really am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back