Luke Skywalker: Trala
General Leia Organa: Bleachy Dude
Boba Fett: Tuttle
Kylo Ren: Reepbot
Obi-wan Kenobi-Isee
Chewbacca:Mooseface
Yoda: Affable
Rey-Declan
General Greivous: Anti-gretal(in dual role)
Padme: Inigo
Jar Jar Binks: Mutley
Qui Jon: Consuela
Darth Maul: Bluefin
R2D2: Reepbot(in dual role)

Probably wildly inaccurate but fun. Struggling to fill forum names and characters by the end. Just dont know enough yet. Hence my heavy reliance on dual roles:D. Tell me what you think I got right and wrong. Itll be a good forum learning curve for me.
You do one Reepbot. You have a better knowledge of both casts:astro:
And you can give actual forum reasoning as to your choices.

Tbh you would have to get a real star wars fan such as inigo to do that. I enjoy the movies, but not enough to assign characters accurately.

images

Darth Sidious: Witty Banter
Darth Vader: Anti-gretal
Luke Skywalker: Trala
General Leia Organa: Bleachy Dude
Boba Fett: Tuttle
Kylo Ren: Reepbot
Obi-wan Kenobi-Isee
Chewbacca:Mooseface
Yoda: Affable
Rey-Declan
General Greivous: Anti-gretal(in dual role)
Padme: Inigo
Jar Jar Binks: Mutley
Qui Jon: Consuela
Darth Maul: Bluefin
R2D2: Reepbot(in dual role)

Probably wildly inaccurate but fun. Struggling to fill forum names and characters by the end. Just dont know enough yet. Hence my heavy reliance on dual roles:D. Tell me what you think I got right and wrong. Itll be a good forum learning curve for me.
You do one Reepbot. You have a better knowledge of both casts:astro:
And you can give actual forum reasoning as to your choices.
What a horrible list! You made me a character from the vomit inducing prequels... Not happy with that at all.... At least i was not jar jar binks.
Where is poe dameron on this list.... I want to be greatest fighter pilot in the resistance. And delcan as Rey.... Oh come on, delcan does not have enough substance to carry a new star wars franchise.... And where the bloody hell is FINN?????? Or Solo?? Who is Jabba.... Oh wait that's easy... @delcan

What a horrible list! You made me a character from the vomit inducing prequels... Not happy with that at all.... At least i was not jar jar binks.
Where is poe dameron on this list.... I want to be greatest fighter pilot in the resistance. And delcan as Rey.... Oh come on, delcan does not have enough substance to carry a new star wars franchise.... And where the bloody hell is FINN?????? Or Solo?? Who is Jabba.... Oh wait that's easy... @delcan

At least fuzz made a list.

Tbh you would have to get a real star wars fan such as inigo to do that. I enjoy the movies, but not enough to assign characters accurately.
Fair enough. I was just trying to have fun and it seems a lot of theoretical lists are made often comparing forum members to other characters in movies and such. They seem popular because they are inclusive and everybody wants to know why someone chose them as that character. And then you have discussions about the choices with each other. Which in turn encourages thread movement.
Isnt that how it works? A bit of fun and wild speculation?

Fair enough. I was just trying to have fun and it seems a lot of theoretical lists are made often comparing forum members to other characters in movies and such. They seem popular because they are inclusive and everybody wants to know why someone chose them as that character. And then you have discussions about the choices with each other. Which in turn encourages thread movement.
Isnt that how it works? A bit of fun and wild speculation?

That is true. I might do one for Harry Potter.

Feel free to add or amend. I would be shocked if the whole cast wasnt re-arranged for accuracy. Just a fun starting point.
And fair point about prequels. But Padme and Maul were the prequels. So no insult intended.

Feel free to add or amend. I would be shocked if the whole cast wasnt re-arranged for accuracy. Just a fun starting point.
And fair point about prequels. But Padme and Maul were the prequels. So no insult intended.
I never liked padma, was more of a fan of Ewan McGregors Obi Wan.
Well I'll just add to your list as myself as Poe Dameron. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back