Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the movies. Havent seen the new one yet but I will get around to it.
Not so much of a fan of droids wookies and such but like the religious hypocrisy of both the Sith and the Jedi.

I like the movies. Havent seen the new one yet but I will get around to it.
Not so much of a fan of droids wookies and such but like the religious hypocrisy of both the Sith and the Jedi.

Damn. Then we can't talk about Kylo Ren's hair.

Well Ive seen trailers and thanks to some big mouth friends I kinda know what happens.
I might try a forum list as characters from the star wars universe.
It would be completely for fun and trying to loosely apply the forum story wars. Granted I read OT a bit but have not contributed there as yet so I hope they dont mind if I pinch a few of their mob for the purposes of fun.

Well Ive seen trailers and thanks to some big mouth friends I kinda know what happens.
I might try a forum list as characters from the star wars universe.
It would be completely for fun and trying to loosely apply the forum story wars. Granted I read OT a bit but have not contributed there as yet so I hope they dont mind if I pinch a few of their mob for the purposes of fun.

Cool. Can't wait.

Darth Sidious: Witty Banter
Darth Vader: Anti-gretal
Luke Skywalker: Trala
General Leia Organa: Bleachy Dude
Boba Fett: Tuttle
Kylo Ren: Reepbot
Obi-wan Kenobi-Isee
Chewbacca:Mooseface
Yoda: Affable
Rey-Declan
General Greivous: Anti-gretal(in dual role)
Padme: Inigo
Jar Jar Binks: Mutley
Qui Jon: Consuela
Darth Maul: Bluefin
R2D2: Reepbot(in dual role)

Probably wildly inaccurate but fun. Struggling to fill forum names and characters by the end. Just dont know enough yet. Hence my heavy reliance on dual roles:D. Tell me what you think I got right and wrong. Itll be a good forum learning curve for me.
You do one Reepbot. You have a better knowledge of both casts:astro:
And you can give actual forum reasoning as to your choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back