Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fulfilling night on the hobby farm alone and sitting in a sea of antibacterial wipes working that BBB search function I see.

Exactly how many of my posts did you have to fossick through to get to March 2015? Judging by the avalanche of responses to your committed search work, it was a major flame fail on your part.

Thankfully today is a new day, a new beginning of sorts, where you get to wake up gnashing, and grind that axe and do it all again. I do hope the BBB search function serves you better today.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i can understand your lack of interest in @WittyBanter as an individual and that they are not your favourite person in the universe

However, each morning when @WittyBanter passes out in a haze of confusion from 22 hours at the keyboard with deep vein thrombosis settling in and his oxygen levels low, causing halucinations of a world where @Trollop is exposed for EVERY sin she may or may not have performed as a 19 year old, you STILL manage to post a reminder to @WittyBanter as to his reason for living with topics aimed at JUST him,,,,a reluctant-STAN,if you will.

Ignore him for 72 hours and the count will dissipate.....

Or maybe you two need one another like a superhero needs a villain, a fish needs a worm, a flower needs sunlight and @reepbot needs anal beeds,,,preferably used.

i can understand your lack of interest in @WittyBanter as an individual and that they are not your favourite person in the universe

However, each morning when @WittyBanter passes out in a haze of confusion from 22 hours at the keyboard with deep vein thrombosis settling in and his oxygen levels low, causing halucinations of a world where @Trollop is exposed for EVERY sin she may or may not have performed as a 19 year old, you STILL manage to post a reminder to @WittyBanter as to his reason for living with topics aimed at JUST him,,,,a reluctant-STAN,if you will.

Ignore him for 72 hours and the count will dissipate.....

Or maybe you two need one another like a superhero needs a villain, a fish needs a worm, a flower needs sunlight and @reepbot needs anal beeds,,,preferably used.
It is difficult given the amount of notifications I receive first thing in the morning due to his multi quoting and mentioning.

I will take what you have said on board, but while we are on the subject of changing behaviours, the one thing I would like from you is for you to stop with the @TrailerParkHo and @Trollop.

I think it is derogatory to women and hurtful to me personally. I don't care when Witty says it. But when you say it, it hurts me.

It is difficult given the amount of notifications I receive first thing in the morning due to his multi quoting and mentioning.

I will take what you have said on board, but while we are on the subject of changing behaviours, the one thing I would like from you is for you to stop with the @TrailerParkHo and @Trollop.

I think it is derogatory to women and hurtful to me personally. I don't care when Witty says it. But when you say it, it hurts me.

@Trifficchick ?
@TrendyOTwendy?
@TrueBBBAUfan?
@TrafficStoppa?
@TrustUtoHaveFeelings?

Sorry for stooping to their level in order to communicate with them and using those derogatory names
Sorry for hurting you in this way. Uncool
It will not happen again.
Let me know if i can make it up to you in some way - this won't be an excuse or effort to have you forget the matter - just a way to make you feel better in some fashion as opposed to having you feel badly at this time
Sorry matey

G

@Trifficchick ?
@TrendyOTwendy?
@TrueBBBAUfan?
@TrafficStoppa?
@TrustUtoHaveFeelings?

Sorry for stooping to their level in order to communicate with them and using those derogatory names
Sorry for hurting you in this way. Uncool
It will not happen again.
Let me know if i can make it up to you in some way - this won't be an excuse or effort to have you forget the matter - just a way to make you feel better in some fashion as opposed to having you feel badly at this time
Sorry matey

G
It's okay. I feel better already.

Thanks, Glen.

:)

Congratulations on playing the FEMALE CARD Trala, and playing it hard! You don't find me cutting onions to fake the waterworks with your respectful compliments. You're just upset that yours stuck, Trollop. LOL.

Fingers crossed the fixated toxic cunt will be dead by lunch.

I only hope you don't suffer a misguided and premature victory when you try to pump your loneliness into that pre menopausal Trala sock puppet you keep in your top drawer.

Time you logged off and spanked your bitterness into that crusty Trala sock puppet of yours, babe.

I put it up so unWitty Banter has a visual when he is spanking his frustrations into his Trala sock puppet.

What would be your perfect breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you could get any type of food that you could want? And with the food being cooked by the best type of chefs?

What would be your perfect breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you could get any type of food that you could want? And with the food being cooked by the best type of chefs?
Japanese premium nashi apple/pear for breakfast (not the Australian rubbish). They are the size of a small melon and cost a bit, but they are magic. A ripe piel de sapo is amazing too.
Toasted boiled bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese for lunch.
Roasted wagyu porterhouse and caviar for dinner. Santorini barbequed squid and tartare for entree.

Japanese premium nashi apple/pear for breakfast (not the Australian rubbish). They are the size of a small melon and cost a bit, but they are magic. A ripe piel de sapo is amazing too.
Toasted boiled bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese for lunch.
Roasted wagyu porterhouse and caviar for dinner. Santorini barbequed squid and tartare for entree.

You belong in Johnny Cash's train that he can hear'a'comin',

Only he could have a more optimistic view of how the other half were living when he sang about "Folsom..."

Have your dry toast, boiled egg and lukewarm coffee like the rest here and STFU

You belong in Johnny Cash's train that he can hear'a'comin',

Only he could have a more optimistic view of how the other half were living when he sang about "Folsom..."

Have your dry toast, boiled egg and lukewarm coffee like the rest here and STFU
The best bagelry is Russ and Daughters in Lower East Side, Manhattan. New York.

Tell them Witty sent you ;). Ask for my usual.

The best bagelry is Russ and Daughters in Lower East Side, Manhattan. New York.

Tell them Witty sent you ;). Ask for my usual.

I went
I told them
They asked that i pass on the following:

"PAY YOUR BILL YOU DEGENERATE FREE LOADING CUNT & RETURN OUR SALT N PEPPER SHAKERS OR ELSE"
PS. The waitress is pregnant...and the baby daddy was the guy you proposed to during the intermission of Brokeback Mountain.

Sorry

I'm in.
Bit confused about the breakfast though. Should the bugs be mixed in with my Weet Bix, or served on toast with bacon & eggs?
I like them smothered in garlic. Maybe have them as a side to some Eggs Benedict with lashings of hollandaise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back