Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people used their productive under 50 years to earn their money rather than leaving their great Australian bath rail dream to their cantankerous twilight years. You should be thanking me for my tax dollars that have supported your botox leave.

Good morning!

First and foremost, I don't think they tax Disability. If you need to clarify, ask the magical unicorn that lives along side your 145metre horizontal waterfall.

While it's true I spent my 20's and 30's broke, partying and raising my son alone, 16 years ago I put a spell on a hot 21 year old who is now earning 95k a year. His wage, and my measly 60k a year means I should catch up just fine.

Time you logged off and spanked your bitterness into that crusty Trala sock puppet of yours, babe.

Still no new Custom Title and avatar?!

At least the search will give you a purpose... for today anyway.[DOUBLEPOST=1445804163][/DOUBLEPOST]Omg while this is super fun, I still have to walk my dogs before work!!!!!!

I NEED TO HUSSLEEEEEE

and I can't speak for TraLa but I do know a bit about her, so I know she has worked hard to get where she has gotten

Me, well I have been working since I was 12, left school went straight into graphic design, worked for a company, started my own, needed more stability, so while working that job I studied to be a EN, half why through my EN I started as a pca, then finish, worked as a EN while at uni doing my RN, supported myself and paid my own way, I then burnt out and went and worked in private practice until my mum got sick, I took time off to look after her and work on myself, the while time I lived off my own savings and some trust money I have after losing my dad. Im currently starting a new business and and studying back at my routes of design, never borrowing money or living off tax payers money, so you can think what you like about those who indulge in things to make them feel as good as they should from working that hard for it.

Now go cleanse yourself in your private waterfall

Arghhh need to proof read, stupid autocorrect

Your 'big reveal' is kinda hard to revision into lucky happenstance.
Thank the hulk

Anyway end of the day, there are 3 people from here I have incorporated in my life in some way, another is a casual acquaintance who I touch base with once and awhile, there are a handful of people who I enjoy conversing with on here, so I do log on to see how they going, the rest... like life, just exist, you, are just fodder, a fun toy for a day, then back in the toy box to gather dust again for another few months

Thank the hulk

Nice work admitting that you are using the fruits of the forum hacking to regroup and trading in hacked data out of spite. I'm not sure the glory of 'outing' a person who doesn't even have a facebook page outweighs you completely admitting to engaging in actual stalking of a member far beyond any actual allegation against reepbot.

Nice work admitting that you are using the fruits of the forum hacking to regroup and trading in hacked data out of spite. I'm not sure the glory of 'outing' a person who doesn't even have a facebook page outweighs you completely admitting to engaging in actual stalking of a member far beyond any actual allegation against reepbot.

Oh holy one who hasn't used something against someone before, you drudged up my past, eye for an eye, for the record, no-one else has ANY idea what talking about

I love when you dish it but can't take it, you started with me buddy, don't forget that

Plus I have nothing to hide, I use my own pic, have posted pics, if people want to find me, fine, I interact with people outside of a forum, do you?

Oh holy one who hasn't used something against someone before, you drudged up my past, eye for an eye, for the record, no-one else has ANY idea what talking about
What have I used that was not public and on this very forum and using quotes. You have decided to 'go there' and used account data you have gained solely from the forum hack. Pretending that using hacked data in a vendetta is pretty different from logging off and moving on, as you pretend. Given that you have gone silent on the multiple aliases conspiracy theory, you are left holding your own actual stalking actions, using hacked data and not even a conspiracy theory to justify a single piece of it.

What have I used that was not public and on this very forum and using quotes. You have decided to 'go there' and used account data you have gained solely from the forum hack. Pretending that using hacked data in a vendetta is pretty different from logging off and moving on, as you pretend. Given that you have gone silent on the multiple aliases conspiracy theory, you are left holding your own actual stalking actions, using hacked data and not even a conspiracy theory to justify a single piece of it.

When is the last time you interacted with someone, maybe a friend offline? OMG Stalking, I know nothing about you, I googled a name, QUICK lock me up, throw away the key, put me in the stolen bin, and get over yourself :)

The information I used was public too btw

The information I used was public too btw
Account information yielded through hacking is not 'public' under any definition really, even if the list was posted. I hope the glory of your reveal outweighs admitting you and trala have lived sadder lives than the social retards during your hiatus and your admission you'll use account information to attempt to extort members is the bigger documented reveal than your intended one. Please help me set up a facebook page so you can deface it.

Account information yielded through hacking is not 'public' under any definition really, even if the list was posted. I hope the glory of your reveal outweighs admitting you and trala have lived sadder lives than the social retards during your hiatus and your admission you'll use account information to attempt to extort members is the bigger documented reveal than your intended one. Please help me set up a facebook page so you can deface it.

beylaugh.gif

Extortion?

That whole 3 seconds of my life I used to click the google button was so sad, the information was passed on to me, seems you more than one enemy on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back