Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I reckon the cushion is just to make him more comfortable and give him a ledge to rest his arm and beer on. It might not necessarily be his preferred position/place to sit in either and just does it when they're filming. I find the sweat more disturbing.
That is exactly what I think. It's a comfort thing, although initially I thought it could possibly be using it to hide his belly a bit? Maybe he is a bit self conscious about his body? But when he props his beer on it, I think it's just his pseudo tray table.

*and the sweat bit, too. :)

That is exactly what I think. It's a comfort thing, although initially I thought it could possibly be using it to hide his belly a bit? Maybe he is a bit self conscious about his body? But when he props his beer on it, I think it's just his pseudo tray table.

*and the sweat bit, too. :)
His stable table. I was wondering about the belly too. I know that's why I do it, depending on what I'm wearing or who I'm with.

Same here, plus I find Di's dry comments amusing, but her husband is quite boring.

He reminds me of that guy from Hey Dad who got busted recently. I know it's awful of me but I just can't even look at him without thinking that! I love Di's cackle.

'Ello Unkie Sticky!

How you be? What you know?

...Trala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... how are you dear sweet lady????... long time no speak!... I am fantabulous... how are you and your beloved kicking along?... I've missed your incredible presence my good friend... have you been on holidays or something?... great to hear from you again... cheers.

...by the way... that Avatar photo of yours is a great looking happy snap there Trala... just saying... cheers.

...Trala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... how are you dear sweet lady????... long time no speak!... I am fantabulous... how are you and your beloved kicking along?... I've missed your incredible presence my good friend... have you been on holidays or something?... great to hear from you again... cheers.
I am still making forum friends and influencing people.... :laugh:

Disappoints me that your reply didn't contain not one bolding, or colour change or font size change. This can only mean one thing.

Don't you like me anymore???????

I am still making forum friends and influencing people.... :laugh:

Disappoints me that your reply didn't contain not one bolding, or colour change or font size change. This can only mean one thing.

Don't you like me anymore???????

...hahahahahahaha!... you're right Trala... I don't like you... I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!... :):):):)cheers.

Back